Search results

1. Ron R

09 Ducati 1198

4200 miles 800 miles since service Bike is great just needs someone who has time and health to ride it. I have stock mufflers and tag bracket. $8900 Central Maryland
  2. Ron R

16 R1

Bought new Dec 17 400 miles break in on street 2300 total miles Never down, title in hand Has been stored in climate controlled garage since new. Professional paint applied Armor bodies, zero gravity Olins front carts , rear shock and steering damper. ASV levers. Woodcraft rear sets , frame...
  3. Ron R

New to Pitt or could use some help??

I have a great pit with electric paid for Saturday and Sunday. I won’t be able to ride and would like to help someone out. These pits easily handle a couple basic trailers and a few riders. Preferably someone new or someone that could use some help. Send me some track pics and we’ll call it...
  4. Ron R

Safety wire

Ok so I’m running way behind. I ordered a safety wire jig last week thinking I’d get my bike wired for WERA at Pitt next weekend. Jig showed Thursday and I thought things were coming together. Nope , it’s a total hunk O junk and now ship time is not going to work. Long way of asking if any one...
  5. Ron R

CCS Racing

Hoping to find someone here that wouldn’t mind showing me the ropes (babysit) me at my first race weekend. I was looking to make summit 8/17-18. I’ve only made one track weekend this year and I’m only in I group but I really want to grid up. There seems to be a lot to learn and I’ll work hard...
  6. Ron R

6x12 V nose trailer

7. Ron R

Pitt tire service?

If there is going to be someone set up is there a way to get in touch with them this week ? Thanks Ron
  8. Ron R

Bein out

So for those of us that got f&@ked by Verizon or Comcast/Xfinity how do we get our race coverage on. So f¥€king pissed.
  9. Ron R

R1 body

Anybody drilling race body for the two bolts that held the factory chin piece on down by the oil cooler? My last two bikes didn’t have any bolts/dzus in that area. Thanks
  10. Ron R

Brake Hose

I need the rubber hose that goes from a reservoir to the master cylinder on a 16 R1. Factory hose no longer works. I was told fuel line won’t work but I can’t find anyone with a spool. Thanks
  11. Ron R

R1 ABS

Are people using or deleting. Pros/Cons Thanks
  12. Ron R

R1 3252 Miles Clean title $4900

This is a great running and handling 04 R1 with all the extras you could want . Actual mileage is lower than odometer due to gearing . Shark Skins body Lightweight fairing stay Suspension set up 5/17 by MRP $1900 Forks rebuilt with new springs , seals and GP valve kit New Ohlins shock Power...
  13. Ron R

What Now ?

So last weekend was a great time at Barber. So great that I hate the thought of not being on the track until late March. But living in Md it’s basically the end of the track day season. Or is it. I’ve traveled all over the country doing other hobbies so I certainly would be willing to travel for...
  14. Ron R

Galfer SBK Rotors

These fit my 04 R1 and I believe they fit other years R1 & R6. $325 Thanks Wish I knew why I can load pictures some days and not others. I can text or email pics
  15. Ron R

Barber elec, gates,hotels

This will be my first trip there so any and all info will be greatly appreciated. Is electronic available, what time can we get in Friday and what’s the closest hotels that are ok. Thanks.
  16. Ron R

Summit 7/10 CRs

Ive ridden with N2 a handful of times and I just want to thank the organization and the CRs. Yesterday was hot and extended by an hour. The CRs were up to the task even though they were short handed. Really enjoyed the novice class time and the novice captain was great. Late in the day I...
  17. Ron R

04 R1 STM Slipper

STM slipper clutch with new unused primary and secondary springs. Also comes with home made tool for spring slipper hub. $425 plus shipping. Located in Md. Thanks
  18. Ron R

CBR 600RR $3000 clean title

http://forum.n2td.org/index.php?threads/05-cbr-600.39844/ Couldn't figure out how to edit existing ad. Thanks.
  19. Ron R

Cool Suit

I was looking for a fan in the storage area to adapt for the suit . Found a couple of these and decided to try it . I will definitely also get some holes punched in .
  20. Ron R

Hot suit

I just started track days late last season so heat hasn't been an issue. But moving forward I have a couple questions. My race suit has a liner. Since I'm wearing under layers do I need the liner or do I lose the under layers. Or keep both and air out in between rides. I'm working on a suit and...