Search results

1. D-Zum

Metzeler TD Slick Availability

You must learn to love yourself before you can truly love anyone else. ;)
  2. D-Zum

WAY before everyone's time here, the OG SouthEast NESBA Director, Mr. Brian Johnson said at Road Atlanta "This is high speed chess"
  3. D-Zum

Better advise is to support the guy that's coming to events, expending resources to get you product/tires for the event, will mount and balance when you buy tires for free with the purchase and keeps him coming to events because he can make a living providing support. Bring another brand of...
  4. D-Zum

2014 Coachman Freedom Express ToyHauler

Whomever buys this will get a solid very well maintained toy hauler and be very happy with it. The man takes immaculate care of his stuff.
  5. D-Zum

How to become a motorcycle track coach?

Real or not...if you have to ask, you're probably not qualified. That in itself says you lack qualified experience.
  6. D-Zum

Ready for 2024!!

That looks like Ford Mustang Grabber Blue to me. (And that's not a bad thing).
  7. D-Zum

Define "Squid"

Just watch "Biker Boyz"
  8. D-Zum

Sport bike a must?

9. D-Zum

Sport bike a must?

No...absolutely not. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Sounds harsh, but that's reality. A couple years ago I was doing a MiniGP day with my son at Sandy Hook Speedway north of Baltimore. I had a Grom at the time and it was a hoot. I noticed a guy in work boots, jeans, riding jacket in my...
  10. D-Zum

osmo action 4 camera

I forgot about those. My guy Brick is a pupperoni man. I’ve gotten him Beggin strips too. I’ll have to add those to his treat list. The neighborhood dogs I give drive by treats to when they are outside got pupperoni bags for Xmas too. Dogs rule!!! People suck.
  11. D-Zum

osmo action 4 camera

"how not to go fast" was what I mean to type...damned sausage fingers.
  12. D-Zum

osmo action 4 camera

Looking at Amazon, it looks like it takes some of the same type of clamps and extentions a Go Pro uses. So you could probably buy one of these and back yard engineer your own solution to a Go Pro type mount to a fairing stay, fairing or some other mount point on your motorcycle, then safety...
  13. D-Zum

Best solution for two sports bikes in truck bed?

Then we should stop discussing ALL post crash root causes. I didn’t make any remarks on or about him or how he is doing after that event. That I agree is not cool.
  14. D-Zum

I said "you". Not someone riding with you....that's their problem. I'm not buying adapters for a guest rider or ride share. So they can either provide the TRS and adapters to lock into your rig plates, or tie down their bike. That's all on them as far as I'm concerned. Clipons are...
  15. D-Zum

You just need to get the adapters for whatever you're hauling...compared to the TRS system, they're worth it. With the TRS, you buy once...and cry once.
  16. D-Zum

Navigating up and around the straps while you're loading/unloading....stopping now and again. to check you tie downs, looking for anchor points depeiding on what you're hauling (aka maybe not the same person ride shares with you every time you go and different bikes have different places to...
  17. D-Zum

Track Gloves: shorter Fingers —Recommendations?

Held also makes gloves with shorter fingers. https://rideheld.com/collections/gloves The sizes that start with a "K" are shorter fingers I believe.
  18. D-Zum

Race Schools

Believe it or not, another really good school, is the NJMiniGP 3 day camp. They usually do the camp about twice a year, and have bikes you can rent for the camp. Much of the focus is very similar to YCRS, but on little bike and it's BIG fun. Body position, trail brakes, etc are all in the camps...
  19. D-Zum

WERA minis at PittRace?

Maybe they run the old original "Beaver Run" configuration. I cannot see an Ohvale doing 2 laps there, even a 190 would take a heck of a long time.
  20. D-Zum

back protector vs air bag system

I have a DAir suit. Dianese just fits me better. I only wear that one racing. If you wanna call what I do racing. But ya gotta show up and grid up or shut up. Lol. I have another Dianese suit I use for track days and MiniGP practice days. Just wear a back protector with that one. Probably...