Search results

1. Hirsch

2007 gsxr 600

As the title states... 2007 GSXR 600. Budget, work and life continue to conspire against my time to ride so I should really not let this beautiful piece go to waste. The low down... Forks: Traxxion AK-20 cartridges NEW Penske Triple Clicker shock NEW Hotbodies bodywork w/superbike tail...
  2. Hirsch

2007 GSXR 600 -- Police Bike

Due to a change in finances I don't think I will be on track this year and who knows about next.:( Seems a shame to let this beast just sit. Bike is in Indianapolis. Asking $7800. Here's the low down (and I may be forgetting things). 2007 GSXR 600. Safety First built the bike for me last...
  3. Hirsch

Putnam Photos Posted!!!!

A friend of mine, Josh, came out and shot at the first Putnam event this year. He got some pretty cool shots. You can check them out here Enjoy!
  4. Hirsch

Loaner suit for Putnam

OK, a little last minute, but a friend of my decided to come out for the intro day tomorrow at Putnam. He is 6’ and about 225lbs. I think he will be a bit “oversized” for the available rental suit sizes. Anyone have a spare set they can bring to Putnam the he can use? Thanks.
  5. Hirsch

Tire warmer help

Anyone going to Putnam this weekend that might have a rear tire warmer I could borrow for the weekend? My rear warmer quit working and I have not yet been able to resolve the issue with the manufacturer.:banghead: If it is not resolved, I will be sure to shed some light on which manufacturer...