1. Andy

NITRON Shock spring

Free just pay shipping 0600-225-0450
  2. Andy

New Alpine Boots

Thx for the help
  3. Andy

New Alpine Boots

yep sorry for no pic's it keeps on saying to large a file pm me to my email. 500.00 new verticalroll@yahoo.com
  4. Andy

New Alpine Boots

I have a brand new pair of Alpine boots Super R Tech US size 12 White and black $250.00 Email me off line so I can send you a pic. File too large for this site. Andy #557
  5. Andy

Brand new Alpine Stars Super R tech boots size 12 US

verticalroll@yahoo.com
  6. Andy

Brand new Alpine Stars Super R tech boots size 12 US

Brand new boots never worn size 12 white and black email me off line for pictures file too large to down load from phone. Andy
  7. Andy

Newbie from Mid Ohio

You will be riding IMO the best track in the country. The unduation and amount of turns with two straights is fantastic. Takes awhile to learn the track be patient. Track surface is awesome. I do not ride Mid Ohio due to the surface is not taken care of and the polished surface makes ride...
  8. Andy

Alpinestars Boots S-MX 6 Vented - size 10.5 / 45 - $150

What year are these things. 2012? they are yellowing from UV light
  9. Andy

Ducati Panigale belly pan

If you are looking for a carbon belly pan for side or under exhaust for the Armour Race Plastic I sell them. Unfortunately the picture is too big for the download. Send me your e-mail and I will send pictures of this Full Carbon pan with Cam lock fasteners. andy.schechter@yahoo.com
  10. Andy

2016 Ducati 959 Full Part Out. Ohlins, Akrapovic, Woodcraft and more!

how about $100 for the lower radiator
  11. Andy

Dunlop KR45

who has ridden their CBR600RR with these tires? They no longer sell the 449’s and these are the replacements. I have heard great things regarding these but the diameter shows it is almost 26 inches vs 25 for the 449. I think my rear fender will hit. My CBR is 15’
  12. Andy

lots of pitbull stuff - trailer restraint, pins, stands

any more trailer restraints? if so I'll take one, I will be at Pitt on the 2-3rd of June
  13. Andy

Vanson one piece suit

can you give me your chest, waist, arm length size? this suit would be for my son. Are your going to Pitt. on the 2-3 rd of June?
  14. Andy

Tuner:

Looking for a shop in Cincinnati that is good at tuning racing bikes engine modification etc.
  15. Andy

Vanson one piece suit

so you have the spec sheet from Vanson showing all the measurements or was this bought off the shelf.
  16. Andy

Suzuki Intersprt racing leathers

50EU fits 6'1 210 size yellow and black excellent condition. Email me for pictures.
  17. Andy

WTB: Track Suit for 6'00"/200lb rider

Ron I have a Suzuki yellow/black that will fit you perfectly. It is perfect for my son who is 6'1 208 no scratches perfect shape Andy
  18. Andy

New to the experience

Thx no warmers it is.