Search results

1. Andy

NITRON Shock spring

Free just pay shipping 0600-225-0450
  2. Andy

New Alpine Boots

I have a brand new pair of Alpine boots Super R Tech US size 12 White and black $250.00 Email me off line so I can send you a pic. File too large for this site. Andy #557
  3. Andy

Brand new Alpine Stars Super R tech boots size 12 US

Brand new boots never worn size 12 white and black email me off line for pictures file too large to down load from phone. Andy
  4. Andy

Ducati Panigale belly pan

If you are looking for a carbon belly pan for side or under exhaust for the Armour Race Plastic I sell them. Unfortunately the picture is too big for the download. Send me your e-mail and I will send pictures of this Full Carbon pan with Cam lock fasteners. andy.schechter@yahoo.com
  5. Andy

Dunlop KR45

who has ridden their CBR600RR with these tires? They no longer sell the 449’s and these are the replacements. I have heard great things regarding these but the diameter shows it is almost 26 inches vs 25 for the 449. I think my rear fender will hit. My CBR is 15’
  6. Andy

Tuner:

Looking for a shop in Cincinnati that is good at tuning racing bikes engine modification etc.
  7. Andy

Suzuki Intersprt racing leathers

50EU fits 6'1 210 size yellow and black excellent condition. Email me for pictures.
  8. Andy

New to the experience

Hey all I will be attending the June 17th ATP day at PiTT. I will be getting there from Cincinnati where I live and want to know will there be a bike inspection that night(Fri) or just the 7:00 AM in the morning (Sat)? This is my first time on a road track plenty of MX days but not this. Looks...