Search results

1. Two Smokers Rule

Corona house arrest

Twice in the last two weeks a fast friend of mine and I have gone to the mountains to ride. I work with this guy and we talk about motorcycles a lot. He’s my inspiration to get a track bike again. I told him that I’d get a track bike to get him off the street. Well, that’s backfired from this...
  2. Two Smokers Rule

Corona house arrest

Yesterday I waxed my mailbox. 30 more days of this (here in NC) and I’m going to lose my mind!
  3. Two Smokers Rule

Race Number

Thanks guys. Just front numbers it is. No racing for me, just track days. Maybe I will do a flag on a whip antenna on the back. :):)
  4. Two Smokers Rule

Race Number

So, I’m sure there’s no one working on their bikes A LOT in the past few days. I just want to be sure Big Jim’s answer still works. I’m laying out the decals on my SV and if I put numbers on the tail, they would be tiny, or really distorted from all the curves. I’m going to have numbers on both...
  5. Two Smokers Rule

Second Time Around

Thanks John. I’ll start to get my schedule sorted out in the next few weeks. My bike is just about done (done enough) so I’ve been working on the rest of the fun stuff, ez ups, folding chairs, etc. I can’t wait to get back on track with you guys. It’s been way too long!
  6. Two Smokers Rule

Second Time Around

NCBIKE looks like a lot of fun with all of the long sweepers. I’m really looking forward to riding a new set of tracks in the SE. I must have 2000 miles at Pocono East and Summit Jefferson. I can’t wait to ride Kershaw, Roebling Road, VIR and Road Atlanta. May try to make it to Barber in the...
  7. Two Smokers Rule

Second Time Around

I ran Beaver Run back when it first opened. I thought it was just awesome on my 125. Just big enough that you didn't get bored on the straights.
  8. Two Smokers Rule

Second Time Around

Thanks guys! I can’t wait to get back on track. Took a few years off of track riding and now coming back with a couple of guys from work. I kept telling them to get off the street and onto the track. In doing that, I completely talked MYSELF back on track! . I used to live in Reading, PA...
  9. Two Smokers Rule

Second Time Around

Hey guys. I used to ride with NESBA in the northeast in the early 2000’s. Fast forward a few years and now I’m back. I have a few questions coming into this riding season. Hopefully you can help. Back then I was riding A group on a 125GP bike. Now I’m on the venerable SV650. 1. Do I need to...
  10. Two Smokers Rule

WTB: Beginner track bike

Have either of you guys considered a 125 race bike. If you are just starting out, there is nothing that will teach you more than a 125. Light, fast and more fun than any 600 you'll ever throw a leg over. I am considering selling my Honda RS125 over the winter if you are interested. I have...