1. W

For Sale 2013 Triumph Daytona 675R

The bike has now been SOLD.
  2. W

FS: Sidi Roarr track boots size 44

The Sidi Roar boots have been sold.
  3. W

Sorry I can't find an EDIT button. Asking $7250 for the Daytona 675R. Its in north Florida, near Destin/Pensacola.
  4. W

Titled as a 2013 Daytona 675R LE model but has spec of a 2012 675R (Ohlins suspension, Brembo brakes etc). White with red subframe and black carbon fiber front fender and rear tire hugger. Low miles (~7800). Garage kept, ultra clean, never ridden in rain, in superb condition. Carefully ridden...
  5. W

Dunlop Q3 PSI info for track day?

When I say (31 psi front/28 psi rear) "felt great" I should qualify that: I have only a little track time experience so probably I am not yet able to detect fine nuances of tire performance changes based on small pressure differences. In other words take what I said with a grain of salt! That...
  6. W

Dunlop Q3 PSI info for track day?

Taking a coach's recommendations I ran my Q3s at 31 psi front, 28 rear HOT at Barber and it felt great. It was a cool day--ambient air temps 65 degrees F and below. Maybe barely 55 during the first session.
  7. W

FS: Sidi Roarr track boots size 44

Selling a pair of virtually brand new Sidi Roarr track boots that I realized too late are the wrong size for me. I have used them 3 times, so cannot return them. They are in 99.9% perfect condition--you can barely tell that they have been worn. I paid $265 for them, but will sell them for $130...