Search results

1. S

Going to my first track day at Barber in 2 weeks. Any tips?

After getting a lot of help from everyone on this site, I'm very excited to say that I will be doing my first track day at Barber in two weeks. I'll be renting a '13 ZX6R and I already have two piece leathers and boots. Apparently the Icon helmet that I've been using on the street is expired...
  2. S

Other options for renting a bike?

Hey guys. I've been riding for years but I've never been to a track day before. My last bike was a CBR 954RR but I sold it and I don't have one at the moment. I'm looking for a 600 RR but haven't found one yet. I'd really like to go to the track day at Barber Motorsports Park later this month...
  3. S

Renting a bike for the Barber track day? Any experience?

Hey guys. I've never done a track day before but I'm really hoping to make it to the second day of the Barber Motorsports track day in Alabama. (have to attend a wedding on Saturday or I would do both days). I don't have a bike at the moment and it doesn't look like I will be able to get one...
  4. S

What do you guys think of this as a first track bike? '06 600RR

Hey guys, new member here. I have a lot of experience riding on the street but have never done a track day before. I was hoping to make it to the Barber track day in Alabama next month. I don't have a bike at the moment but would really like a Honda CBR since that is what I have the most...