Search results

1. Innovate803

Gen 1 2005 ZX10R Part Out

Due to my recent incident at Roebling I am parting out my 10R. Rebuilt Forks w/50 miles: $200 Frame w/clean title: $700 Engine 20k miles: $1,000 Wheels with Michelin Power RS’s w/150 miles: $500 Swing Arm: $50 Subframe: $100 PC3: $150 Speedohealer: $50 K&N Filter: $50 Ohlin’s...
  2. Innovate803

Too much fun at Roebling

I want to say thank you to everyone who made this weekend enjoyable and I had a blast with you guys. Especially a huge thank you to the guys who helped me load my bike after I went down. I finally am able to pick things up with my hands and move them today. For those of you there I was the...
  3. Innovate803

Roebling 5/25

Hey guys! Can you camp at Roebling and do they have power? I have not been in 6 years haha. I also plan on bringing my dog if I can camp, is that ok? She is a vicious 4 month old Dobie, jk she will sunbathe all day and try to help me work on the bike.
  4. Innovate803

Track Newbie from SC!

Hey guys, I just purchased a 2005 10R and am interested in track days to learn my bike. I have run with NASA-SE with cars at places like CMP, Roebling, RA, and VIR to name a few. I have also taken a 6 year hiatus from bikes since I joined the military so a literbike was not my first choice but a...