Search results

1. Donald Black

Roebling 3/14&15/20

Look forward to riding with N2 again! Would love to get a little help with getting below 1:20 :) Les Pow! Bring your ass! Please! =)
  2. Donald Black

First Ride With N2 8/26 Summit Main

They are absolute beasts! If I could ever even keep those guys , or any of you, in my sights then I will be heading in the right direction :D
  3. Donald Black

Making plans for the YCRS , guess I will make plans for the ATP also. I need every bit of training I can get , I see this now. Thank you again , Tom, for your help. And thanks for the attempt to bump me to A group Lol
  4. Donald Black

Bullocks? I haven't heard of that one before. Would love to join in on the air fence fundraiser though. Very important for what we all do =)
  5. Donald Black

Pitt is a bit of a short notice for me. But, Atlanta and Barber sure sound nice =)
  6. Donald Black

Howdy folls! I just had my first track day with N2 and I had one of the most awesome times of my life! First of all, Summit Main is a great track. But mostly, N2 is one badass group of people! Yesterday was the 16th trackday for me this season, and of my career. And I can say, beyond any...