Search results

1. teresa23

Cbr300r for sale

perfect lightweight track bike! brand new engine and runs great. 2015 thailand motor replaced with 2019 motor by Honda service center. crank, piston, cylinder and seals due to Honda recall so now the power and compression is perfect. new hot bodies fiberglass fairing new front fork seals...
  2. teresa23

NC Bike July 25-26

lol, I would love to learn "how to stuff another rider", but just wasn't having it on Saturday. lol. I always learn a lot, but with the heat and humidity it was a bit intense... I was so focused on really getting the feel for that track direction! I really do hope I was not pissing others off...
  3. teresa23

NC Bike July 25-26

hi Brad, It was hot! and so humid. It would have been a bit more enjoyable if the CRs would introduce themselves first and listen to what the rider is working on, prior to giving "coaching". Especially when unasked for. In the INT group, there were a few times in session 3 / 4 where my...
  4. teresa23

NC Bike July 25-26

hi all, I will be there tomorrow (saturday) and am an advanced certified personal trainer, specializing in endurance and bodyweight / range of motion exercises. I and my husband will be running our Daytona 675, so if you have any exercise or track day physicality training questions, come over...
  5. teresa23

Honda levers hands and feet

2015 honda CBR300r stock : clutch hand lever, front break lever foot peg and clutch, foot peg and rear break may work for other small bikes, like honda cb... Make offer, email busywaterbending @ g mail will be at VA, GA, SC, NC tracks this season
  6. teresa23

Triumph Daytona 675 rear seat cowl

remove your soft passenger seat and put in a solid cowl. It's stock '06 - 11 red, with carbon fiber black vinyl wrap (removable, or keep it the black) like new $25 email busywaterbending @ g mail will be at VA, GA, SC, NC tracks this season
  7. teresa23

Honda CBR 300r fairings

Right side, Red panel, CBR300r fairing for sale Brand new, slight scratch on the black sticker. Make offer front tire fender, brand new, paintable. White. Make offer email busywaterbending @ g mail will be at VA, GA, SC, NC tracks this season
  8. teresa23

laguna seca dainese suit for sale

2017 laguna seca EVO Dainese - single piece suit size 46 great for anyone about 64 - 67 inches tall chest 30 - 34" Hips up to 38" Biceps up to 10" very roomy in the thighs Perforated leather! white with black accents. Not torn, never crashed. Kevlar stretch fabric at crotch and armpits make...
  9. teresa23

SIDI vertigo 2 lei boots

still available. will be at cmp June , VIR July 5th
  10. teresa23

questions about boots

help please, I'm shopping for some new boots, selling my current ones. I'm looking for a size 37 european, and something that will provide great protection on the track. I would like to put my leathers inside, but wasn't successful with my large cup sidi boots, so perhaps my dainese leathers...
  11. teresa23

SIDI vertigo 2 lei boots

european 38 - women's 7 or boy's 5 https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/sidi-vertigo-2-lei-womens-boots Selling for $50, plus shipping, or meet up at a track day to pick up. In Charlotte currently. Great condition. The calf is way too big for me, these are wonderful leather and armored boots.
  12. teresa23

CMP and NC Bike changes?

Richard Bell, Drone pic; hairpin run off area:
  13. teresa23

CMP and NC Bike changes?

https://www.facebook.com/richard.bell.927 Richard Bell posted a drone video on Facebook, March 12th, but here's one of his pictures:
  14. teresa23

Track Maps Available to Print

found some maps of VIR here: https://virnow.com/track/configurations/ then did my best to create a printable one: and made a clean version of Patriot
  15. teresa23

Track Maps Available to Print

VIR Patriot? and that is run CCW now, right?
  16. teresa23

Race Number

place tail number on the top, flat area. imo. I think the front number is mort important. PM me if you want a specific color or number height for your bike. I can customize vinyl numbers. black, white, and various metalics to choose from.
  17. teresa23

Painting bodywork, clear coating over vinyl decals/graphics?

airbrush clear coat is okay over decals as long as it doest have alcohol. any propellant that can mess with the adhesive of your decal should be avoided. some guys I know in Texas put stickers all over their body work, then do a gac glue clear coat over it, and then airbrush clear paint over that.
  18. teresa23

Corona house arrest

yea Eric! I just joined Evolve as well. VIR 7/5 Patriot looks like a good place to meetup and catch up.
  19. teresa23

Corona house arrest

going crazy... bored, and working out, but out of a job for now so would love to meet up with anyone to ride during the day I'm in Charlotte. So far I raised the rear sets on my cbr250, and will be changing the GP shift to standard on my 675 Daytona. Purchased a new fairing for my little...
  20. teresa23

2020 season is starting...

leg endurance workout... start with 1 minute per posture... takes about 6 months to ramp up slowly to the 3 minutes per posture (just rest or stretch the remaining 5 minutes). maybe in a year attempt full 5 minutes per posture only after you have conditioned the legs. option: add weighted...