Search results

1. F

$880 worth of N2 credit available for $800

Feel free to call or text me at (650) 243-1956 I will just need your member number to transfer and I can accept cash, Venmo, Zelle or cash app Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. F

Looking for a ride share from Kennesaw, GA to PittRace - Apr 23/24

We can use my 6x12 trailer and YOUR truck to tow - it can fit 3 full size bikes, but you will need your own TRs pins OR We can put my bike in your trailer. I have the TRS pins / TRS holder for my bike Willing to split fuel costs, buy food, drive whatever you need for both options Call or...
  3. F

2022 events registration

When will we be able to register for 2022 events? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. F

2017 GSX-R600 Race / Track Ready - Clean GA Title - $10,500 - 650 243 1956

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/347162520232460 This is painful for me...but I have made the decision to go to a twins platform and somehow ended up with a Ducati V2 and RS660 so I need to sell this so I can get back to sleeping in the bedroom So here we go... Up for sale is a very...
  5. F

2008 GSX-R600 race / track ready loaded with options!! $5k - Kennesaw, GA

Price: $5K bike only (FIRM) or $6k takes complete package Location: Kennesaw, GA Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/VToZmPmbnnRniL547 For sale is my 2008 GSX-R 600 race bike. This is a great bike and package for someone looking to jump on and go racing or do track days - engine is super strong...
  6. F

WTB: Roebling 3/13 and 3/14 Novice

Call or text 650 243 1956 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. F

2021 Rock Solid Cargo 5x10 w/ramp & side door - $3K

The only reason I am selling is because I bought a toyhauler and i had ordered / paid for this earlier, so could not cancel it price is FIRM! BRAND NEW (less than a day old) white 2021 Rock Solid Cargo V Nose 5x10SA w/side door - 2990 w/ EZ lubes White Screwed Aluminum Exterior W/ Baked...
  8. F

2018 Honda CBR500R Street/Track Ready! Clean Title! $6000

I am selling my 2018 Honda CBR500R with around 5800 miles (I ride every day so the miles go up) - the bike is in great shape and ready to ride both on the street and the track! Clean GA title in hand! I learned how to ride on this but still has plenty of power for anyone looking to upgrade or...
  9. F

2018 5x8 V Nose Low Profile Enclosed Trailer with multiple upgrades!!

Nearly new (less than 500 miles) garage kept. E-tracks on left side, and in v-nose. Currently has a plywood shelf in v-nose that is easily removable by backing out a few screws and removing 2x4’s from e-track swiveling 2x4 holders. Will also include the e-track gear hooks and e-track...
  10. F

YCRS Discount code - ATP Grads

Hi guys does anyone here have a discount code for YCRS 2 day program? I took ATP at barber and the instructors there mentioned that they can provide us with a code Feel free to reply or PM me if you have it I am committed to doing the YCRS in Arizona Thanks Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. F

Race fairings for a 2018 CBR500R

Anyone know where I can get them? All of the links I found were for the earlier models - 2013-16 - does anyone know if they will fit the 2018? Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  12. F

Barber and road Atlanta pictures

Does someone have the link? Sincere apologies, I am not on Facebook Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  13. F

Barber rideshare Nov30-Dec01 request

Is anyone going to Barber? If yes, and you have room for my bike (2018 Honda CBR500R) and myself, I am willing to share costs and flexible on the dates (ideally leave Friday and either come back Saturday or Sunday night) I am based out of Kennesaw, GA Call or text 650 243 1956 Thanks -Fahad...
  14. F

ATP barber

Hi guys, first of all I wanted to say thank you to all the folks who made my first track day a great learning and positive experience (specially the control riders Ed and Chris (I think your name was Chris but sincere apologies if I misheard you - basically the control rider from Baltimore) To...
  15. F

Hello from Kennesaw, GA and need a ride to RoadAtlanta :)

Hi guys, I am super excited for my first track day at RoadAtlanta! I am just a 35 year bloke (who might be going through a mid-life crisis, atleast thats what my wife thinks :) ) - until 6 months ago, I did not even know how to ride a bicycle but somehow I developed the love for motorcycling and...
  16. F

Bike transport help - roundtrip Kennesaw to roadatlanta

Is anyone going to roadatlanta this weekend?I am in need of a ride, got a 2018 cbr500r - willing to share costs and buy food on the way :) Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  17. F

Road Atlanta Trackside support

I need help with putting some new tires, chain and brake pads (both front and rear) on my cbr500r I will be there Friday afternoon with a cooler full of ice cold budlight :) Can anyone help? Thanks! Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  18. F

Tech Benefit

Hi guys, Can someone help me understand the details of the tech benefits that comes with the basic membership? I am a newbie and was hoping it includes basic fix ups that maybe needed to get the bike ready for the track, in case it fails tech inspection Also, do you know if I can buy the...
  19. F

2008 Kawasaki Ninja - $2500 OBO!!

New tires!! New battery!! Completely tuned and ready to ride!! $500 Two brothers Aftermarket exhaust which sounds great!! ~4800 miles Clean title! Great throttle response! 2 owners only - the first one was my instructor and the second one is me Minor scratches I dropped the bike twice - first...
  20. F

Need a rideshare from Kennesaw to Road Atlanta

Is anyone going to road Atlanta next weekend? If yes, and you have room for my bike (2018 Honda CBR500R) and myself, I am willing to share costs I am a new member and would appreciate any other tips also from the pros out there for getting my bike to the track Thanks