1. jmack

good deal on brand new leathers(56), gloves and boots

Price drop. 650.00! Brand new complete set up
  2. jmack

great deal on brand new RST pro suit, gloves, boots package

Great deal!! 650 shipped. Brand new complete set up
  3. jmack

good deal on brand new leathers(56), gloves and boots

brand new never used package. RST pro series 1 piece size 56 white/black 2 RST tractech evo 4 XL black RST tractech evo iii sport ce boots size 46 black will ship for 750.00 great deal
  4. jmack

great deal on brand new RST pro suit, gloves, boots package

brand new never used package. RST pro series 1 piece size 56 white/black 2 RST tractech evo 4 XL black RST tractech evo iii sport ce boots size 46 black will ship for 750.00 great deal
  5. jmack

18' KTM Super Duke R 8k miles Clemson SC 14,000.00

Selling a well cared for Gen 2 SDR in great shape in order to move to a dedicated Track bike (trades and cash welcomed looking for a 600-750cc set up track bike) No accidents, fresh off annual service performed by KTM dealer. Brand new Mich PP 2CT on the front, rear has less than 1000 miles on...
  6. jmack

New track rider from SC

where in SC are you? I am near lake keowee. I am also new to the trackway scene. Believe I will be switching all of my riding to the tracks as well. Love the mountains and carving ti up, but too many crazies out there. I just finished a YCRS 2 day course, had a blast, learned a ton. In...
  7. jmack

2018 5x8 enclosed trailer low profile with extras. Atlanta area

First. Sorry for sidewise pics Nearly new (less than 500 miles) garage kept. E-tracks on left side, and in v-nose. Currently has a plywood shelf in v-nose that is easily removable by backing out a few screws and removing 2x4’s from e-track swiveling 2x4 holders. Will also include the...
  8. jmack

Another noob

No No doubt. I’m gonna hit jennings with TDW next month tho scratch the itch. And probably head to palm city to do a day with FTD. So I’ll be ready to roll for N2’s schedule !
  9. jmack

Another noob

When does the schedule usually come out for the following year. I’m chomping at the bit. Got my track bike.... got my trailer... got my leathers boots and gloves. Geeked up
  10. jmack

Hello from Kennesaw, GA and need a ride to RoadAtlanta :)

I’m new as well and very close to you. East Cobb. Just now getting into track riding after years of street. Catch you soon. jmack
  11. jmack

Another noob

Perfect. I’d never think of it between sessions. But the rule book they me for a loop and just wasn’t sure. That’s good news. Look forward to meeting many of you. Have always heard about the great people at these events. jmack
  12. jmack

Another noob

Awesome. Just read the handbook. Thanks for that link. Sounds like a great time to be had. Another noob question here. Are adult beverages allowed between sessions? For example. Saturday evening? Few beers with supper? if ur staying at the track before Sunday’s session? Thanks...
  13. jmack

Another noob

Man i wish. Working. Going to pick up my new to me 03’ R6 in 2 weeks. Going to do Jennings in nov with TDW just to get my feet wet, I’m sure I’ll ride with them when N2 is far away or schedule doesn’t match will there be a Black Friday membership sale this year?? thanks for the good...
  14. jmack

Another noob

Finally pulling the trigger and going track riding. youngest off to college so more time for me. Been riding sports on the street for decades, now I’m ready to learn how to track ride and hopefully race for fun down the road Few questions How soon do events usually fill up? Do they fill up...