Search results

1. LowSparkChris

Should I upgrade my back protector?

I'll be purchasing my first race suit in a couple months in prep for getting on track. While we are on the topic of back protection, is the AlpineStars Nucleon Level 2 work a damn?
  2. LowSparkChris

New to N2 and Track Days...

2020 announced...trying to decide if I can do Bloomington, GA as my first track weekend in March
  3. LowSparkChris

Roger that
  4. LowSparkChris

Good to know...thx
  5. LowSparkChris

Random additional question ~ I have a SENA 10c Pro on my helmet...are these allowed to be run while on track?
  6. LowSparkChris

Solid advice for sure...I was curious if that was something that was done or not by N2. Your response poses yet ANOTHER question...because a track day isn't consider "racing", is an accident on your bike, if you are fully insured, covered by motorcycle insurance? Anyone have actual claims...
  7. LowSparkChris

This sparks another question - how are lap times kept/tracked?
  8. LowSparkChris

Another question...in reading about a typical track day the website says, "ON THE TRACK - Pending weather and safety conditions, you can expect about seven to nine 20-minute track sessions per event." Does this mean that each rider, regardless of novice, intermediate, etc. will get 7 to 9...
  9. LowSparkChris

Very good info...we are similar in size...so this helps. I can't wait to get it all moving...it's gonna be a LONG winter
  10. LowSparkChris

Barber details Nov30-Dec01

I'm considering riding my bike over from Kennesaw, GA and just being a spectator one of the days at Barber...would it be worth my while to make the trip and check out how things run?
  11. LowSparkChris

I most certainly won't skimp on protection. I'm a bigger dude (not height wise but in the mid-section) so I'm not sure if a one-piece or two piece race suit will fit me better. My guess is a two piece will work better for me. I already have my eye on a few suits. I am budgeting for about $1,200...
  12. LowSparkChris

I'm loving the GSXR...I've only had it since June and I've already put about 3,500 miles on it. My prior bike was a 2016 Yamaha FZ-07, which I also loved...but I wanted something with a little more top end and ability to ride highways to and from the mountains without being pegged at a higher RPM
  13. LowSparkChris

Can't wait to be able to carve some corners and not have to worry about cars, animals and trees lol
  14. LowSparkChris

Yeah, my brother-in-law have been talking about it for the past year and both have made the commitment to get the gear together over the next few months to be ready for spring track days. I ride a 2016 GSXR 750...I'm a little nervous about taking my only bike on track...but I don't have the...
  15. LowSparkChris

I will 100% leave my ego at the front gate. I am the type of rider that weighs on the side of caution and rides within my limits. I want to learn to ride faster and better, but safer as well.
  16. LowSparkChris

I can't wait to experience it...wish I already had the gear and could do one of the year end track days in GA/AL...but I have 3 kids...and holidays are expensive. lol
  17. LowSparkChris

Definitely going with a full boot...safety first!
  18. LowSparkChris

I just signed up for N2 and for this forum. I am committed to obtaining all the necessary gear in order to start track days when they become available early next year. I have scanned through this forum some and already have obtained a good deal of information...but I do have a few questions for...