Search results

1. C

What flooring to use for gravel/dirt pit space?

Fo for those of you who regularly pit on VIR's north course or CMP what do you put down over the pea gravel/dirt to create a more suitable pit space? I've noticed some put down indoor/outdoor carpet, some use a chunk of plywood, some others use that same fancy hard rubber mat flooring the AMA...
  2. C

NESBA using media center during the RA July 5-7 event?

My wife was thinking about joining me for this weekend's fundraiser at Road Atlanta. She is hoping to be able to do some work while I'm on the track during the day then join me that evening for the cookout and fundraiser. I've already been in contact with the RA staff and they suggested she...
  3. C

Who to talk to about credits?

Last week at RA I got sick and wasn't able to ride Saturday as planned. I spoke to the co-director (sorry, his name slips my mind) who put my information in a notebook and said they'd credit me the day no problem. I noticed the post by JRA that said credits are in the system, but I don't see...
  4. C

'06+ r6 standard shift Woodcraft rearsets for sale

Used these for about 5 track days. Excellent condition with only a few small scratches and a little boot wear. Never down, everything perfectly straight. Includes spare left and right footpegs as well as spare pedal ends. Here's a link to the original kit...
  5. C

more Barber questions

Ok, so I've done my searching, and tried my best to look through the dozens of pages of results, but I couldn't find answers to all my questions, so to those of you who've done trackdays at Barber: The pit area is all paved, yes? Are there garages to rent? If so how much? Are they open...
  6. C

Thank you!

I just wanted to drop a line and say THANK YOU to Steve for the information he provided in the sticky posts at the top of this board. He cleared up so many questions! I'm a slow "I" group rider who is about to make the jump from no warmers and checking pressures cold to stickier tires...
  7. C

Hotels/motels near CMP?

I'm signed up for CMP on 6/12. I'm not really into camping in the pits so I'm looking for recommended hotels/motels in the area. Obviously the closer to the track the better. I'm also towing a trailer, so any place with truck & trailer parking is even better. Any recommendations? Thank folks!