Search results

1. JustAnotherSquid

$660 ($330 x 2) in credits for sale

Hi FBTO, credits expire one year after transfer. That's my understanding anyway. Our credits however are no longer available.
  2. JustAnotherSquid

Credits are still available. PM me if interested!
  3. JustAnotherSquid

Sale pending to @Str8_Lurkin.
  4. JustAnotherSquid

Hi all, my wife and I each have $330 in credits we would like to sell for $300, or $580 for both. You can contact me in this thread or by PM if you're interested. Thanks!
  5. JustAnotherSquid

2016 Yamaha R3 Race/Track Bike Package

Sale is pending for the complete package and if that falls through then the wheels are already spoken for but I'll put your name on the list in case that falls through too. :)
  6. JustAnotherSquid

Extra set of wheels with Driven captive spacers, extra TD-SC3 front (the TD-SC3s on the bike have tons of life left), and extra Vesrah RJL pads still in the package.
  7. JustAnotherSquid

We dug through our motorcycle storage closet dining room this morning and pulled all the R3 stuff out. Here are some of the extras, like a full set of OEM bodywork, two tank covers, OEM shock and fork springs, OEM exhaust, sidestand, etc.
  8. JustAnotherSquid

Clean NC title. Approximately 6500 miles. Ohlins cartridges in forks. Ohlins rear shock. Brembo master cylinder. SS brake lines. Woodcraft rearsets. Two sets of wheels both with Driven captive spacers. Lightened rear rotor on one of the rear wheels. Vesrah RJL brake pads. GB Racing covers. Full...
  9. JustAnotherSquid

2016 Yamaha R3 Track Bike Package

I apologize, I have to put this sale on hold. KK's R7 was scheduled to be here this week but I just got a text from the dealer saying Yamaha has pushed delivery out to October at the earliest.
  10. JustAnotherSquid

KK will be riding this bike at CMP this weekend (August 27-28) so if you'd like to look at it in person stop by garage #13.
  11. JustAnotherSquid

Clean NC title. Approximately 6000 miles. Ohlins cartridges in forks. Ohlins rear shock. Brembo master cylinder. SS brake lines. Woodcraft rearsets. Two sets of wheels both with Driven captive spacers. Lightened rear rotor on one of the rear wheels. Vesrah RJL brake pads. GB Racing covers. Full...
  12. JustAnotherSquid

CMP worth the drive?

If you want to get a feeling for what the layout of CMP is like, there are a ton of good videos on YouTube to watch. And after you've watched all the good ones, you can watch this:
  13. JustAnotherSquid

CMP worth the drive?

CMP: It is paved. It has both straights and turns. Some of the turns go right but don't get lazy because some of the turns also go left. You can ride as fast as you want but sometimes only for a few seconds depending on how fast you are going. In between sessions there are places to park...
  14. JustAnotherSquid

CMP Garages August 27/28

Thanks, I appreciate the response.
  15. JustAnotherSquid

CMP Garages August 27/28

Hello N2, the last time you were at CMP you instructed me to email support@n2td.org in order to rent a garage (you can no longer rent them through the CMP website). Karen and I are planning to ride with you again on August 27 and 28 and we would like to rent a garage. I sent an email on...
  16. JustAnotherSquid

Tire vendor at CMP 6/10?

How does one go about renting a garage? I don't see an option in the N2 website and the CMP website says to contact N2.
  17. JustAnotherSquid

Tire vendor at CMP 6/10?

Thanks Jester!
  18. JustAnotherSquid

Tire vendor at CMP 6/10?

Hi all, does anyone know who the tire vendor is going to be this weekend at CMP? Thanks!
  19. JustAnotherSquid

Cortech Women's Apex RR Suit

Bump, and price drop to $250!