Search results

1. Snow

CMP this weekend.

I'm doing CMP this weekend (20th & 21st), if anyone is interested.
  2. Snow

CMP Dec. 6th

In house track day at CMP Dec. 6th, lots of room, will cancel event if more don't sign up. TD link. http://www.turnonetrackevents.com/
  3. Snow

Warning Spoiler

Congratulations Ben Spies World SBK Champion in his rookie season. Awesome racer. Go USA. Good luck in MotoGP.
  4. Snow

Help at Patriot

Guys I need some help at Pat. Recently I sold my trailer so now I have a restricted cargo area in my small pickup truck. As I'm sure you all know Pat. does not have electricity so I would need to bring my large, loud, heavy Craftsmen generator to power the old tire warmers. So if anyone is...
  5. Snow

False Neutrals

I know false neutrals are a part of what we do, hey it happens, but what is the correct way to fix the problem when you’re at speed. For those of you who don't know cnsmoore, one of the southern Nesbian's, he just had to have his transmission rebuilt in the R6. I won't say how much it...
  6. Snow

2007 gsxr 600

Well the time has come to let her go guys. Here is a list of the equipment: Vesrah RJL pads Spiegler lines Galindo Bar ends Ultra XT Lap Timer Barnett Clutch Springs Moto-R case covers Hot Bodies DB wind screen Optimal Racing plastics(If you look at the pics or seen my bike at the track you'll...
  7. Snow

VIR North I 8/24/09

Can't make it to North this monday in August "I" spot for sale $175.00. Thats $10.00 off full price.
  8. Snow

Quick question

I can't make it to VIR North on 8/24/09, can't get a refund either I signed up for it at the beginning of this year( over 90 days can't get a refund back on the card). So I want to sell it. Question is, if I sell my spot how do I or how does NESBA know that it has been sold to another rider...
  9. Snow

Alpinestars MX-1 suit for sale

Alright guys, I'm trying to sell my MX-1 suit. I've only used it a hand full of times and it's in great shape, very clean, never been down. Here are some pics. Size 42 US and 52 Euro. I will sell for $750.00.
  10. Snow

Brake Fade problem

This past winter I did some brake upgrades. New Spiegler lines, Vesrah RJL pads, and started running Motul 600 brake fluid. Here’s the problem, after coming into the pits after a session I have got some major brake fade, I think. My brake lever feels like a sponge (compresses very easily)...
  11. Snow

When it gets hot

What tire compounds are you guys running in the summer mouths? I know I'm going to hear "I run the DC III's, one compound, I don't worry about it" but that's not what I'm looking for. The guys who are running on DOT's during the summer, weather it's Michelin's, Pirelli's, Dunlop's. This is my...
  12. Snow

How many in a year?

Just curious, how many track days do you all do in a year? Whether it is with NESBA or not (STT for example).:notsure:
  13. Snow

Who's for UNC tonight?

Who's for UNC tonight?
  14. Snow

What do you all recommend?

I'm looking to buy a new Quickcar tire/pressure gauge, but I don't know the differences between the three Qucikcar gauges I'm looking at. 1) Glo tire Gauges 2) Dry Gauges 3) Liquid Filled Gauges If you all could tell me the differences between the three and which one you would recommend I...
  15. Snow

Octane

I don't know how I feel about this whole electric motorcycle, car, hybrid/ electric thing. Now a days you can't go up and down the street without seeing a hybrid or a fuel electric car. At work we recently got a new diesel hybrid/electric truck that you have to plug in over night so it can...
  16. Snow

NESBian Engineers

Guys I am thoroughly impressed with all our backyard engineering skills! For example, in some recent threads we have shown this ability. Snikwad and his buddy have created some beautiful lap timer holders made out of Carbon Fiber. These holders could easily sell for more than what they are...
  17. Snow

2009 Paint

I got my bike done last month and I just haven't posted any of the pics yet. I wanted to get the posted before I go down and the bike is still looking good. One is of the first day of my season at CMP.
  18. Snow

Generator ?

Just a quick question. Will a Yamaha EF1000iS generator power/run one set of warmers?
  19. Snow

Anyone ever done Turn 1 at CMP?

Just wondering if anyone has been to a Turn 1 TD event at CMP before? It sounds like a good time (Open track atmosphere). The only concerns I have are sharing the track with the cages(No, not at the same time) and them bringing more sand onto the track, you all know how sand can build up in...