No longer available
  3. T

F/S: 08-09 Yamaha YZF-R6 parts - Armour Bodies, Woodcraft, GPR

item has been sold
  4. T

2008 Yamaha YZF-R6 $7,000

delete/revised
  5. T

Any experience with the Yamaha WR250X/R????

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with the Yamaha WR250X or WR250R? Any positive or negative comments?
  6. T

Yamalube Full Synthetic????

I thought with the NESBA and Yamaha affiliation, this might be a good place to ask this question. I also read that there was a Yamalube seminar at Barber a few months back. I have used the regular Yamalube stuff, Shell Rotella Synthetic, and Amsoil in my '08 YZF-R6. I am putting fresh oil in...
  7. T

4’ x 8’ trailer w/Pitbull Trailer Restraint System

The trailer has been sold. The Pitbull Restraint is still available with or without the '08 YZF-R6 pins. I have also been using the Pitbull Trailer Restraint System on this trailer to transport my 2008 Yamaha R6. With this system, you do not need to use any straps or Canyon Dancer. Just lock...
  8. T

How do you know when you are ready to follow the CR's?

I am a returning "B" level participant with no natural born ability to go fast but the desire to do so methodically and intelligently. When the CR's go by with more speed, and I am aprehensive about following because of my own self imposed limitations, are they trying to show the speed at which...
  9. T

Best way to display numbers on '08 R6???

I was reading through the rules/manual and it says number should be at least 6" high. Displayed on the front and or sides and the tail section. The R6 has a small tail section and real estate on the front can prove to be challenging when trying to fit a three digit bike/rider number. Anyone...
  10. T

F/S: 2008 Yamaha YZF-R6 OEM plastics (blue), and misc parts

All OEM fairings have been sold. OEM parts are still available.
  11. T

Help with mountin Armour Bodies SS kit on '08 R6

First, I would like to start out by saying, this is not meant to be a complaint or buyers remorse. I know there would be a challenge mounting the kit, I just thought it would be easier. Again, I am a firsttimer with this stuff. Please read on and if anyone has some advice, it would be very...
  12. T

Hardware for mounting Armour Bodies '08 R6

First, I would like to start out by saying, this is not meant to be a complaint or buyers remorse. I know there would be a challenge mounting the kit, I just thought it would be easier. Again, I am a firsttimer with this stuff. Please read on and if anyone has some advice, it would be very...
  13. T

'08 Yamaha YZF-R6 front suspension question...

I was setting the sag on my bike this last weekend. I lifted the front up with a steering stem lift and measured the exposed chrome tube to be 133 mm from the top of the axle casting to the top of the dust seal. I proceeded to set my sage to 32 mm front and 28 mm rear (while in full track...
  14. T

Armour Bodies on a '08 YZF-R6

I am going to be installing a set of Armour Bodies (Supersport Kit) on my '08 R6. I am wondering if I need to retain the lower left and right air ducts (they channel air up and behind the engine) or if these channels are incorporated into the Armour Bodies kit. If they are not there at all...
  15. T

Baxley Sport Chock...where to find local???

Anyone know where I can pick one of these up locally? I was going to buy one from the Baxley website but it will cost about $27.oo to ship. For that much in shipping, I might as well order it from a local shop and pay the taxes. I am in Waterford (western Racine County).