Search results

1. B

Alpinestars 2-pc suit 46US jacket - 36US pant - new condition

For sale is my spare suit. This is an Alpinestars 2pc track suit, the jacket is size 46 US, and the pant is size 36 US, (Alpinestars pants run small, so this is more like a 34 US). Jacket and pants zip together (full circumference zip) $350 This suit has only been tried on, and has never...
  2. B

Re-introduction

Hi - My name is Craig and I've been a track addict since July, 2008. It's been 8 months since my last time on track. I'm a former NESBA MW rider 2008-2011 (when NESBA MW closed), who changed jobs and ended up in Peekskill, NY last year. I was traveling back to Chicago to get some track time...
  3. B

NESBA booth at IMS Chicago

So I was surprised to see a booth marked for NESBA at the Chicago IMS Show yesterday. However, it had some parts vendor in it, no NESBA folks that I could see. Kind of interesting, as from my work with these kinds of shows, NESBA must have signed up for Chicago to have originally been...
  4. B

Iowa 2013

Well, it looks like we got one weekend on the 2013 schedule at Iowa. :)
  5. B

FS: Power Commander Ignition Module 04-05 GSXR

Update: ITEM IS SOLD! DynoJet Power Commander Ignition Module for 04-05 GSX-R600/750. May work with other bikes and years. Dynojet SKU 6-03 I removed this from my bike at the end of 2011, and sent it to Dynojet for evaluation. It came back in good working order. I did not re-install it...
  6. B

FS:XT Ultra-Lap Download Module

XT Racing Ultra-Lap Infrared Download Module and software. USB connection to PC. Software works with Windows. Unit works fine. I am just upgrading to a new Lap Timer, and no longer need this. $40 shipped to any US address. EDIT: This is the Download Module only. I have already sold the Lap...
  7. B

FS: Barber 11/10-11 I package

EDIT: Days are SOLD. Thank you. Unexpected events caused by the death of a family member require me to miss the November Barber dates. I am signed up for :i: group both days. Buy both days for $380, which is less than the discounted advance purchase rate. Individual days for $195 each -...
  8. B

Headed to Barber Nov 10-11 2012

Decided to use up the rest of my credits and head down to Barber in November. Anyone want to take the space for one additional in my trailer? Headed down from Chicago, leave Friday morning early, get back mid-late morning Monday. Craig
  9. B

Crashed Bodywork, cheap! 04-05 GSXR 600

EDIT: Both sets SOLD! Thanks. $60 will be forwarded to the RRW Airfence Fund. I have two sets of crashed bodywork for 04-05 GSX-R600. Both with superbike tail I'll never get the time to repair these, and I need them out of the garage. One set is mostly whole, needs fiberglass repair $40...
  10. B

Beaver Run July 21-22 from Chicago

See my thread in Mid-West section. Looking for one person to share trip.
  11. B

Ride Share Chicago to Beaver Run 7/21-22

Looking to use up my remaining NESBA credits at Beaver Run July 21-22. Looking for someone to come along and share driving/gas cost. Leave Friday morning 7/20. Head back Sunday night/Monday. Room for one rider/bike/gear in addition to me. PM if you want to join me in the fun that is Beaver...
  12. B

Trailer rubber coin flooring install- question

Looking for some advice. I'm doing some trailer upgrades this spring, and have purchased a rubber mat with raised coin pattern for the floor. The question is what do I use to attach the rubber mat to the plywood floor? Staples? Adhesive? something else? Is attaching the mat to the floor...
  13. B

$340 Credits for sale

Edit: I'm going to hold these for the time being. Maybe I'll make it to Beaver to use them. Edit2: headed to the Beaver in July. See everyone there.
  14. B

Oct 2 @ Putnam, anyone going?

Seems there are Cycle Options days at Putnam Oct 1 & 2. I'm thinking of heading down for Sunday, but wonder if anyone has run with them and has opinions on their style to share.
  15. B

PC3usb+Quick Shift issue

Need some advice. I have a 04 GSXR600 with a PC3usb and ignition module installed. It runs a custom map and has worked fine for several years. This season I added a Dynojet quick shifter to the package, and the ECM now throws FI codes every time I use the QS. The codes thrown are C32, C33...
  16. B

Roll Call - Road America Aug 25th 26th

It's a week away! Who am I going to see out there?
  17. B

FS: Scotts Damper Mount - CBR954

I'm selling a Scotts Steering Damper Mount kit for a 02-03 CBR954. May fit other Honda models - Check with the Scotts people. The mount kit is complete. It was installed on my CBR954 in January of this year and removed in May, so it's in excellent shape. I've already sold the damper, so this...
  18. B

FS:Scotts Steering Damper mount kit CBR954

Scotts Steering Damper mount kit for 02-03 CBR954, may fit other years and models (Check with Scotts Performance) This is just the mounting kit (steering stem and tank mount pieces), and does NOT include the damper itself. This was on the bike for all of three months. Took it off to sell the...
  19. B

Beaver Run Facilities - Showers, etc?

I'm headed out to Beaver Run for the July dates. I see that camping is allowed, and power is pretty much not available, but was wondering if the track has showers? Thanks. Looking forward to riding with you.
  20. B

XT Racing address?

Wondering if anyone can confirm the current address for XT Racing. I have an UltraLap that needs repair. I tried calling the number listed on their website (770-992-3795), and it's giving a non-working or disconnected message. Wondering if they are still at 3107 Trotters Parkway Alpharetta...