Search results

1. King Air Pilot

2014 R1 ($8000 cash-Firm) Retiring from Racing, PT.II

cool shot of the pit. Im selling all my racers for Im now 63 soon to be 64. Hell, been racing since 2000. I alrdy sold one, went ahd and bought two dirt bikes, WR450F CRF450X. Want to do trail riding again, abit safer than a knee down at 125mph. Id rather be impaled by a tree branch or...
  2. King Air Pilot

Good asnwers and very exciting interesting tales there! I got one for ya. Back in my wildcat days of flying for the US Army, we had one special passenger ( Lt. Gen Patraeus) who hitched a ride with us from West Kileen (Ft. Hood) to Ft. Leavenworth CAC G8. We were heading to Oklahoma city to...
  3. King Air Pilot

Well that C12 Huron is a bad ass A/C. who would want to fly anything less than a twin engine? This particular variant of the T200, (350i, variant) as you can see is bristling with sensors etc, aka Guardrail my call sign back then: Lamplighter, even though Army aviators strayed away from call...
  4. King Air Pilot

price lowered to: $7500
  5. King Air Pilot

2014 R1 ($8000 cash-Firm) Bought used, (Excellent condition!) clean title / Mileage: 4,492.00 Garaged for over a year maintained (Full on Race bike) reasonable delivery optional Never crashed, never ever wet / zero leaks-passes tech every time / CCS spec’d Safety wired / Armor bodywork / spare...
  6. King Air Pilot

2018 GSXR750 ($8500 cash-FIRM) Retiring from Racing, too old now

2018 GSXR750 ($8500 cash-FIRM) Original owner (bought new) Mileage: 217.00 Never crashed, never ever wet / zero leaks-passes tech every time / CCS spec’d Full on Race bike / Safety wired / Armor bodywork / spare oil filters Extra front fender / warmers / Pitbull stands / GSXR 750 pinned...
  7. King Air Pilot

July 4th

Race group, I did 2:20, not sure how accurate that may be, that chicane does make a big difference. thru the yrs prior to that addition, most fast guys were doing 2:10-2:15. The car guys/ladies from Sunday, I spoke to one, she said her husband turned a 2:00 flat in a off the street Mustang...
  8. King Air Pilot

July 4th

$100, I was told that the Pagoda may be open, you know, Bkfast stuff, ice
  9. King Air Pilot

July 4th

Also, would like to mention to all the garage renters. VIR Security is now checking very closely of participants who are renting garages that they display their placard in the plastic holder outside said garage and that you park your rig in the appropriate slot in front of the garage your...
  10. King Air Pilot

July 4th

Also, would like to mention to all the garage renters. VIR Security is now checking very closely of participants who are renting garages that they display their placard in the plastic holder outside said garage and that you park your rig in the appropriate slot in front of the garage your...
  11. King Air Pilot

July 4th

looks like the Danville area weather looks very toasty and no rain...
  12. King Air Pilot

July 4th

thxs Tim, Lately, other clubs do it prior to just expedite the morning routine.
  13. King Air Pilot

July 4th

here you go:
  14. King Air Pilot

July 4th

yes, its a permanent fixture, for bikes anyways, 2 yrs running now. In fact, I flew over the air corridor of that area (Mecklinburg cty) and could see the Orange barriers on the up hill of the south course. Kerrigan Smith (Mgr) tells me that they are removed for the cars, of course they are.
  15. King Air Pilot

July 4th

Not to forget the COVID forms too
  16. King Air Pilot

July 4th

Good morning, I am sure everyone knows that VIR will not let us in until 1730. Also, Will N2 staff do tech Sunday evening?
  17. King Air Pilot

Sunoco standard in NOVA

or in Va bch off of Indian river Rd, Sunoco station serves up Red 100 / 110 for about $8.00 bucks!! a gallon. or Cam2 in Suffolk Va, right off of 58.
  18. King Air Pilot

Been around

wurde geraucht