Search results

1. Bottlecap75

R1 Clip On Question

Does anyone know of an aftermarket clip on that accepts the stock steering damper on a 2007-2008 R1? The Vortex do not. Need one before 4/2...
  2. Bottlecap75

The Most Fun You Can Have With 7.5 hp

Keep in mind we are running this track backwards.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sOvGy5d81Y
  3. Bottlecap75

Wtb: 2007-2008 r1 subframe

Looking for a 2007-2008 R1 Subframe-- Trying to put her back together....
  4. Bottlecap75

Wtb njmp 5/16 i

Thought I registered for tomorrow...I guess it didnt go through:argh:-- anyone out there have to cancel? PLEAAASSEEE!!!! Pretty Please!!!!!
  5. Bottlecap75

NEED TO BUY!!! Leathers

Hello all... NEED TO PURCHASE a set of leathers, one-piece OR two-piece. For my daughter, she is 11 years old, about 4'11" and 95lbs or so. Dont care what color, new or used is fine. She is starting with NJ Mini GP next weekend and I'm trying to outfir her. I know A-Stars makes 'em in youth...
  6. Bottlecap75

Injector Cleaning?

Anyone out there ever sent their injectors out for cleaning / balancing? Where did you send them? How was the service? How were the results? How much per injector? and finally, was it worth it? Just wonderin....sounds like a good idea to me for a winter project-- fuel additives are one thing...
  7. Bottlecap75

Minor R1 Issue

Having a minor issue with my 2007 R1-- Bike is bone stock other than GYTR air filter, Factory Replaced ECM (had a nasty flat spot rolling on in 2nd gear) This thing is VERY hard cold starting-- crank, crank, crank, sputter, sputter, crank, crank, kinda start a little, carnk, crank..... Once its...
  8. Bottlecap75

Alpine Stars S-MX Plus 9.5 / 44

For Sale: $135.00 or NESBA Credits.........Paid $212.00 Black / Vented Worn Once!!!! Bought them online back in May for my first track day, but they are a hair too big. The toe slider on the right boot has one scuff from T1 @ Lightning, other than that they are perfect! Box Included...
  9. Bottlecap75

Brakes, Brakes, Brakes

Just another track-infant trying to pry some wisdom from you old-timers:adore: (said with the utmost respect)-- I am running a 2007 R1..... Got the suspension dialed in, new rubber to put the power down, now I gotta make it slow down into T1 @ Lightning....(and T7)..... Looking for some input /...
  10. Bottlecap75

Hello from Dirty Jersey

Hello everyone...looking foward to my "intro" track day at NJ Motorsports Park 4/12. I joined NESBA a couple years ago but never got to do any track days....the closest one was Pocono and I just never got there (tight schedules and whatnot). I see this years calendar is chock full of dates here...