Search results

1. ken_618

Midwest "Bounty Hunter" Robert Jensen's 2008 GSXR 600 – $5200

Bike is located in Chicago suburbs / southern WI Robert Jensen is retired now, but in his time he was known as “The Bounty Hunter” who set many lap records across the Midwest and at other national tracks. In the fall of 2009 I bought his 2008 GSXR 600. I used it for NESBA track days until...
  2. ken_618

MW Victim Fire Sale - $785 credits for $675!

As we know, no Nesba penalties apply. That's $110 off! PM for info please. Thanks and condolences to all in the MW fellowship.
  3. ken_618

A Bump Congrats to Domenic!

Congrats on your bump to A at Putnam this weekend, Domenic. And at the 1st Putnam date for the year in less than ideal conditions no less... I look forward to dicing with you and the Duc this year. Good work!
  4. ken_618

2005 Honda “West Pons” CBR600RR $4200

2005 Honda CBR600RR, salvage title, 10114 miles. Leo Vince full stainless and titanium exhaust Yoyodyne slipper clutch PCIII with ignition module Dynojet Quickshifter GPR steering damper EBC wave rotors with Vesrah pads Stainless steel braided brake lines Brembo brake master cylinder from 998...
  5. ken_618

Trailer spot for Barber?

I'm curious if there's anyone heading down to Barber in Nov who might have room for my bike in their trailer. I live in the Chicago suburbs. A very good friend lives down there and I might be flying to hang out a little longer so that's why my bike would need to go separate. Obviously I'd...
  6. ken_618

Trailer spot for Barber?

I'm curious if there's anyone heading down to Barber in Nov who might have room for my bike in their trailer. A very good friend lives down there and I might be flying to hang out a little longer so that's why my bike would need to go separate. Obviously I'd chip in for whatever costs apply...
  7. ken_618

Blackhawk Farms, Saturday July 4th - I Group

I hurt my back and can't ride. Reply or shoot me a PM if you're interested. Never sold a track day before...
  8. ken_618

Blackhawk Thanks

Thanks to everyone for a great weekend. Today was a sleeper! Spitting in the morning and bright sun by the day's end. As always, thanks to the gang at Turn One for their great work. Marshall, thanks for the suspension adjustments to keep me off my fat head while Tom dragged me around for...
  9. ken_618

New Yamaha/Miller Riding School with Nick Ienatsch

Press Release - http://www.millermotorsportspark.com/release.php?p_id=188 School Info - https://millermotorsportspark.com/mmpschools/motorcycle.php Schedule - http://www.millerperformancetrainingcenter.motorsportreg.com/ As Freddie is no longer, maybe this will be the next best thing. It...
  10. ken_618

Full throttle thanks to Putnam CRs

I'm sure there will be many similar threads, but full throttle thanks to all of the CRs at Putnam this weekend. Specifically, Nicole, George, Chad, Dave F., both Steve P's., and last but not least, Tom T. & Joe D. Sorry if I forgot anyone. It was my first weekend of the season (I'm sure it...
  11. ken_618

Grateful Thanks to CRs Brian, Marshall, Barry Turn One Racing!

Grateful thanks to everyone for all of the help at Putnam this weekend. It was an absolute blast and it was a great event to cap off my season. Special thanks to CR Brian Blume for urging me to get on a better bike after Gingerman and for keeping the encouragement at full throttle. Also to...
  12. ken_618

Best Methods for cleaning the inside of leathers?

I have AGV leathers and the liner doesn't zip out. After a season of riding they're very, uhm, fresh. My wife wants to get at 'em with light water and detergent and maybe then some Febreeze. Any suggestions for best practices for cleaning the inside of leathers? Thanks and you'll be happy if...
  13. ken_618

Generator Suggestions?

I'm making the leap to tire warmers and need to buy a generator. Other than warmers, maybe a fan and some tunes I don't think I'll be making any heavy demands on it. Obviously portability is a key factor as well. Any suggestions from those who've been there done that would be appreciated...
  14. ken_618

1999 SV 650 Heavily Modified Street or Beginner Track Bike

At many esteemed CR’s and other Nesbian’s urging, I’ve upgraded to a more competent track machine and bought Murf’s 600RR. Now with a bike less likely to tolerate my ham-fisted antics, I’m sure I’ll smack of a real hack now. But I digress… I now have to get rid of my trusted and reliable SV...
  15. ken_618

Closest hotel near Putnam?

Hey Folks: Looking to book my room for Putnam week in Sep and not sure which is closest. Just looking for a flop and a shower. Putnam has about 12 listed...suggestions to whittle it down? Thanks. Ken