Search results

1. K

FS Alpinestars Missile Suit 48US

$500. In GREAT shape. Half the price as new. https://photos.app.goo.gl/apujfp8pwSBgxqpn7
  2. K

KustomCockpit Discount?

Is there any discount for N2 Members on a KustomCockpit? I am looking at a few different versions and thought I would ask here before pulling the trigger on one of the other brands of tank extenders. Thank you!
  3. K

Black Friday Deals?

Do you guys have any of those EARLY black friday membership deals?
  4. K

Has anyone seen Marty?

Has anyone talked to Marty about coming back and doing photography at PIRC?
  5. K

FS: Yamaha R3 Pitbull Head Lift Stand and TRS

I sold my R3 to someone who isn't going to track the bike so they didn't want the stand or the TRS arm. Head Lift stand - $125 TRS arm with pins - $175 Could meet at PittRace or Wexford PA or Mercer PA.
  6. K

PRICE UPDATE: 2015 Yamaha R3

I have dropped the price to $2,500. For sale is my 2015 Yamaha R3 with 4,090 miles. Upgrades to the bike include LED turn signals, Fender Eliminator, CRG Clutch and Brake levers and frame sliders. Bike starts right up. There are a few scuffs on the bike from the previous owner. Would make an...
  7. K

No PittRace Weekends in August or September?

Is there a chance any weekends get added, or should I look into another organization for those couple months?
  8. K

RHT Cold Race Collar

https://kytamericas.com/products/rhtcold-race-collar Does anyone have any experience with this product? It seems like it would be great to have for the hot days on the track. They are sold along side of the KYT helmets on their website, so would anyone be able to get a discount code for one...
  9. K

Dunlop vendor Pittrace 6/18

Does anyone know which tire vendor will be at pittrace on Father's day?
  10. K

2015 Yamaha R3 - 4,090 miles Blue/Silver

For sale is my 2015 Yamaha R3 with 4,090 miles. Upgrades to the bike include LED turn signals, Fender Eliminator, CRG Clutch and Brake levers and frame sliders. Bike starts right up. There are a few scuffs on the bike from the previous owner. Would make an EXCELLENT starter bike. Price is...
  11. K

Nelson's Ledges 2023

Is there any chance that any days get added at Nelson's this year? I would hate to have to join another organization to ride there this season
  12. K

Did anyone else order a KYT helmet?

I ordered the NZ Race carbon helmet during the black Friday special and it has yet to ship. I'm just wondering if anyone received their order, or if their order at least shipped out.
  13. K

R6 GYTR quickshifter. 17-20

$150 Will be at PIRC on 10/10 for pickup. GYTR QS
  14. K

Wanted: PittRace 9/12 Intermediate and Novice

If anyone has a day they can't make then let me know. Looking for both Thanks!
  15. K

FS: Motegi V2 Suit 40US/50EU. $700 OBO

In Perfect condition. Worn for 3 track days.