Search results

1. litespeed

Wera at Barber

A great Saturday. John Dunham had an awesome day in his provisional racers shirt. He got 1st in the midweight solo and 3rd in the heavy weight class. Dave Pullen got 4th in the midweight expert class. Way to go guys! Lynda
  2. litespeed

Barber meet and greet

Hi Everyone, Dave (Pullen) and I thought that the mid-atlantic guys were on to something with their meet the staff gathering at the season opener. So, let's do the same thing at Barber!!! Saturday night let's get together for drinks and snacks/dessert. We can meet the staff, chat, get to know...
  3. litespeed

Barber meet and greet

Hi Everyone, Dave (Pullen) and I thought that the mid-atlantic guys were on to something with their meet the staff gathering at the season opener. So, let's do the same thing at Barber!!! Saturday night let's get together for drinks and snacks/dessert. We can meet the staff, chat, get to know...
  4. litespeed

Congrats Shane Tow

I totally forgot to send out to Shane for officially becoming a CR this past weekend. I don't know how you rode all of the sessions that you did on Friday and Saturday. He generally pulled double duty, and CR'd in both beginner and intermediate both days. He even through in some A...
  5. litespeed

Road Atl was awesome

Great weather, great people, and great fun. I had a blast this weekend and really was starting to get comfortable on the sv 650. What a fun bike!! Thanks to all of the CRs that helped me out: Shane, Earle, Courtney, oh...and I guess Dave P. You guys made all the difference. Can't wait until...
  6. litespeed

Fyi

Road Atlanta is less than a week away!!! WOOHOO!!! In case someone didn't realize that! nope...not excited at all Lynda
  7. litespeed

Congrats to Curtis Murray

Curtis also had some great races at the GNF this weekend. 3rd in Superbike and Superstock Novice yesterday. I know he was on the podium on Saturday too!!! He also finished on the podium in a couple of the National Championship chases too!! Good racing all year!! Lynda
  8. litespeed

woohoo

I now have an SV 650!!!!! Can't wait to get it out on the track!!! Lynda
  9. litespeed

Congrats to Caveman and Tom Williford

Just wanted to say Congrats To David Hope and Tom Williford on their bumps to I group this weekend. David, sorry your weekend was cut short by a mechanical, but it was great talking with you and your son. Tom, B group just won't be the same without seeing you blast by me!! Congratulations!!! Lynda
  10. litespeed

Hi

Hi, I am new here, but I should know a few of the members here. I am Dave Pullen's GF and he just got me into riding. We now both have a 250r and he is being patient while I am learning to ride. Once I get some miles in and figure out this whole motorcycling thing I may try a track day...but...