Search results

1. Motofun352

2018 Suzuki GSXR 1000R near Bloomsburg PA

2018 SUZUKI GSXR 1000R. Located near Bloomsburg PA 2443 miles, first 300 on the street before converting to track. Have title. Recalled IMU replaced by Suzuki. Race tune by Karns Performance for 93 octane pump gas. Forks and shock extended to 525mm (f) and 324mm (r). 1.05 springs in front when...
  2. Motofun352

Trailer Tales

Sunday and Monday were fun at Summit, I don't recall any serious medical, at least I hope not. Monday afternoon's ride home was an "experience". Heading north on 81 in that unbelievable deluge the fifth wheel started rocking, I figured it was the strong cross wind. I kept creeping along until...
  3. Motofun352

Teknic leathers, NEW, size US60 EU50

Selling a set of leathers for a friend's widow. He bought them and never got a chance to use them before battling with the big C. I don't know if he ever even got a chance to try them on, they look that good. He was a bigger guy so these are US 60 (EU 50) and include a Teknic back protector...
  4. Motofun352

2021 Daytona 200

Way to go N2! Sponsoring 5 riders (8% of the grid) in the March running of the Daytona 200. Not in any particular order: Jake Lewis Xavier Zayat Kyle Wyman Gary Yancoskie CJ LaRoche Now all we need is to get this on a national TV station. :first:
  5. Motofun352

Pit bitch help this September at Pitt.

I'll be CR ING at Pitt in September on Friday. I can stay for Saturday to help if someone needs it . Let me know. (I work for beers)
  6. Motofun352

Congrats to the N2 riders at NJMP

A little late but congratulations to the N2 riders who raced this past weekend in MotoAmerica at NJMP. Eziah Davis, Emerson Amaya, Gary Yancoski and Steven Dietz, CJ Laroche (Members who ride with us frequently) all did quite well. Eziah and Steven both scored points in the superstock 600...
  7. Motofun352

Snow thread

We got 32" on Monday night and it's snowing again...maybe 3" more. Took the 5 yo grand daughter out on a snow tube. I just sank in, couldn't go for sh*t. I give her a good push on my front hill and off she goes at half the speed of light. Down the hill, through the hedge row, over the drive...
  8. Motofun352

Happy Holidays (at least here in PA)

Yahoo, best holiday of the year...Grundsow Day! (That's Groundhog Day to you somewhat illegal aliens :alien:). Drink beer, speak Dutchy and expect 6 more weeks of winter. :rofl:
  9. Motofun352

Dually owners.....

I'm tired of crawling on my belly to take tire pressure readings on the ass-backwards rear tires....whatcha got for fixing this dilema?
  10. Motofun352

Pitt Race on 6/18-19

OK, just checked the forecast...going to be great...hot but dry, don't delay! Who else is in?
  11. Motofun352

Summit Bridge

Anyone know if they got the Summit bridge fixed to allow multi axle trailers?
  12. Motofun352

See"Hitting The Apex"

For those of you near Bloomsburg PA, we are showing the Mark Neal movie "Hitting the Apex" on January 23, 2016 at 2:00pm in the Bloomsburg theaters. Go to the following website for information on registering to see it. Essentially, we need people to register so we can make sure we have a big...
  13. Motofun352

2005 SUZUKI GSXR 750

2005 Suzuki GSXR 750 that took me all the way to A group. It has 9723 miles with the following modifications: PC III power commander (mapped for 93 octane pump gas) Race Tech front suspension (4 TDs since rebuild) Ohlins rear shock (4 TDs since rebuild) Sharkskinz Body work (really could use...
  14. Motofun352

PIR (aka Beaver Run) ROLL CALL

OK. The next PIR event is only 2 weeks away. If you haven't signed up, what are you waiting for? If you have, who's going? The Beav is a fun track with the most relaxed, laid-back paddock for post event festivities. Speaking of which, are we going to do another Saturday evening feast?
  15. Motofun352

Road Atlanta over the 4th of July

I guess it's time to start the RA thread for the 4th...Any special plans? Cookouts? Huey, You coming? I expect to be there for all three days, 1st time to RA, really excited, even though it's a long haul from PA.
  16. Motofun352

Pitt Race roll call

All right...Who's in for some fun at the Beav?
  17. Motofun352

July 4th at Road Atlanta

It looks like the July 4th date has disappeared from the calendar. The 5th and 6th are still there. What's the story, is the 4th gone for good? What about those of that prepaid?
  18. Motofun352

GSXR 04/05 parts (also some Kawi pads)

I have some more stuff from my '05 GSXR 750 to sell as I clear out the parts bin... 04/05 GSXR 600/750 Zero Gravity clear windscreen, very good condition, never used but out of the original package...was my spare.$45 shipped SOLDVesrah SRJLX front brake pads sold04/05/GSXR 600/750 Sharkskinz...
  19. Motofun352

WTB Brembo master cyl part

Help a brother out....If you got an old busted up Brembo MC...I need the cross-drilled barrel that connects the brake lever to the threaded plunger. Let me know what you got. Many thanks.
  20. Motofun352

04/05 GSXR 600/750 Rear Wheel Parts (some 2013)

Reducing my inventory of Suzuki GSXR 600/750 rear wheel parts For 04/05 GSXR 600/750 2 black rear wheels, complete with brake rotors and drive hubs (one needs rubber cush drives) $175 each shipped. Both are true but have some edge paint scratches due to tire changes. 1 drive hub, no sprocket...