Search results

1. steph1000

Barber question?

Hi!! just wondering if there are any power for warmers at barber???bunch of us canucks are heading down april 14th 15th..thx a million
  2. steph1000

new jersey april 2nd and 3rd!!!

be there for that weekend in new jersey,fed up of the freakin snow here in canada so i cant wait..:)...any electric outlets other than the ones in the garages???thx
  3. steph1000

NJMP in october!!!

hi guys!! just a few questions...how many people on the track do you allow at the same time at NJMP thunderbolt course???? what are the average laptimes in advance group???and can we get a few laps behind an experience rider for the 1st session??? thanks
  4. steph1000

Ssr ??? Who are they???

hey guys anyone would know who SSR are??? i know they are coming to calabogie next week just curious as i am an hour away from the track...thanks in advance for any info..cheers
  5. steph1000

road atlanta april10th 11th 12th??

question for overnite stay at the track!!! say we get there on thursday afternnon could we leave all our stuff at the track even if the trackday is friday??? do they lock some gates if so what time is the cut off to go in and out??
  6. steph1000

23 days left!!!!!

no need to respond just bored and counting the days for ROAD ATLANTA...:banghead:
  7. steph1000

tire service???

will there be tire service at road atlanta on easter weekend???
  8. steph1000

Little poll!!!

some people wont want to say but for the ones who dont mind...WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING???....trackdays are very expensive im just curious....
  9. steph1000

events question!!!

how can we see if a particular event and date is full???
  10. steph1000

hotel or motel near RA!!!

looking for a good and CHEAP motel or hotel near road atlanta...does anyone know ?? thanks
  11. steph1000

road atlanta april10th 11th!!!

any of you guys would know how many riders per group i should expect for that week end???and how many do they let on the track at once??? most of the trackdays in canada they only let out 5 every 30 seconds and the groups are never more than 30..thanks
  12. steph1000

calabogie canada????

has anyone from nesba been to calabogie in canada???if so do you remember what kind of times you were running and did you run in the same group as your nesba group???thanks
  13. steph1000

trackday question???

just booked april 10th and 11th at road atlanta and had a few questions...never done a track day with nesba and was wondering how many riders per group you guys usually have???and does anybody know if you are using the new configuration for turn 12 and turn 4???thanks..
  14. steph1000

hi from canada!!

hi everyone!!! new to the forum and also a new nesba member...just booked a few trackdays for april..see you guys there..cheers