Search results

1. nickmick

Dainese Leathers - Size 56 - $250

Dainese one piece. Solid construction. I laid them down once, no holes. $200 shipped.
  2. nickmick

FS: Ducati xx9 Ohlins DU3011 Shock - $600

I have a Ohlins DU3011 for sale. This is for a standard xx9 linkage, it's the triple-adjustable, pure aftermarket shock. Not a stocker off a 's' or 'r'. This had just been refreshed by Matt Carr at Ducati Indy, I rode it for one trackday since. From Matt: "That is basically a standard...
  3. nickmick

Nesba Sighting at Airport

So I was sitting at General Mitchel around 5:30am yesterday waiting for my flight, and a pilot walks up to the gate. I look down at his luggage and there's a big, fat NESBA sticker on it! Talked to him for a bit. Kotlin, he's your bud, right? I forgot his name already! Then, as I sat down...
  4. nickmick

Putnam!

What a great weekend at Putnam. Thanks to all CR's and directors that made it possible. Thanks Steve B for showing me around saturday, and thanks Steve P for the A-bump. A-group is a rush for sure.
  5. nickmick

Dragon Supercorsa Pro pressures

Can anyone recommend pressures for Dragon Supercorsa Pro tires? I'm running in I group with warmers. Thanks!
  6. nickmick

BT003 vs BT003RS

What are the differences between the BT003 and BT003RS? They both have the same tread pattern, it's just construction / compounds? I've seen some new RS's for dirt cheap and wondering how much different they are than the DOT version... Thanks!
  7. nickmick

thoughts on mixing tires

so, I don't have any plans on doing this right now, but I was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on running one manufacturer on the front and another on the rear. say, a pirelli SC pro front and 'stone BT003 rear.
  8. nickmick

nesba/mattg calendar?

So, I just threw away my 09 ducati calendar in my office, and I don't have a new one to put in its place. I was thinkin', if NESBA/MattG put together a calendar of trackday pics, I would totally buy one. just sayin'
  9. nickmick

thanks!

I had never been to Putnam. When I asked people who'd been, their face would light up, and they'd start telling me story after story about the track. Now I understand. Thanks to all the CR's, directors, cornerworkers, turn one staff. You guys rock. Dave - it was a blast riding with you...
  10. nickmick

screw blackhawk....

who's down for putnam!??! been pretty crazy over here, with a new job, just bought a house, having another baby in November... i figured the best way to relax was sign up for a track weekend, at a track i've never been.... i'm excited, who else is in?
  11. nickmick

anybody use this?

http://www.innovativebalancing.com/index.html seems....interesting, anyway.
  12. nickmick

RA Thursday

just like to thank everyone who made thursday a great day at the track. road america is an awesome course, lot of fun. Thanks Wink, for wheel-ing past me (twice) coming out of 1. hilarious! Thanks B-captain (sorry i forgot your name!) for working with me a lot on those last two sessions...
  13. nickmick

thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks to the nesba crew for making my 1st track weekend a blast. I learned a lot and met some great people. Murf, thanks for everything, man. I really appreciate it. Wouldn't have been the same...not even close. Steve, George, Melissa, Todd, Nolan...any other CR's I'm...