Search results

1. Kegger

Barber registrations not showing-up in account??

Just copy the thread from the Midwest Forum over to this thread and be done with it. Oh wait......
  2. Kegger

FS: Sprocket CLEARANCE

dont know Kevins situation right now, but I wouldnt hold my breath on a reply here.........
  3. Kegger

Trailer roof mount a/c bracing

You MUST add bracing! Dont underestimate how much that trailer is gonna bounce that 120lb. boat anchor sitting on top. I used 1-1/2" angle steel on both main cross members that support the unit. Cant show pics because I just started putting the ceiling in and covered it already -sorry.
  4. Kegger

MW Refunds

totally kidding about the shagged tires, I do that anyway!:haha:
  5. Kegger

MW Refunds

Never saw a dime. Spent $200 in Aug of '11 ............I guess I will have to ride on shagged tires a couple of days this year.....
  6. Kegger

F/S D211 GPA's

LOL! I never go on this board anymore. Im gonna pass, I can buy em from PJ for $339 and it includes delivery to the track and mounting.
  7. Kegger

F/S D211 GPA's

Hey let me know if this buyer falls through, I may want them and shipping is a no brainer ;)
  8. Kegger

Blackhawk Video

Ill agree with Alex here, the exit of one will buck you pretty good if you have a good drive and come across it just right.
  9. Kegger

NESBA Bash?????

:dunno: im so bummed that I cannot make this.
  10. Kegger

MW Refunds

i dont even want a full prorated refund, I may try to do events in other regions as others have said. Heres a crazy request, id like to make my membership a regular membership and be prorated for the rest of the elite. Im not gonna be making last minute decisions about tracks so far from me...
  11. Kegger

Supermoto TD in the Midwest?

I thought you sold it fruitcake!
  12. Kegger

Tentative Putnam Dates Getting Smaller

Good seeing you tonite! How about a big helping of "you'll get nothing and like it" with those wings?:haha:
  13. Kegger

MW Schedule

I kinda chuckle to myself about the "Nesba is expanding"posts. Adding two tracks and removing 14. Im glad I dont bring that type of thought process to work everyday. "Hey, i fiugured out our expansion plan. Lets close down 50% of out manufacturing facilities, and open one that can generate 14%...
  14. Kegger

MW Refunds

I want my refund because I was a member of the midwest region. I planned to do the tracks blackhawk, gratten, putnam, gingerman. I was coming back last year from a long hiatus, and the elite membership made sense for tracks that were a few hours or less away. I decided that paying a membership...
  15. Kegger

1,000,323 Credits for sale...

The credits obviously.
  16. Kegger

During These Tough Times......

;) Thanks Tom.
  17. Kegger

MW Refunds

Bob, how will the refunds be handled? I ask because the CC i used is no longer valid. Will checks be sent?
  18. Kegger

MW Schedule

Wow. Accusations of embezzlement? I think even people that have only met Fred for 5 minutes can surmise that that is not the case. Thanks for all your hard work Fred!
  19. Kegger

MW Schedule

I dunno. Tracks expect to get paid. It weakens your track date negotiation leverage when you dont pay. To blame it on attendance of you customer base is kind of a slap in the face. I hope you can rebuild those relationships, but i doubt it.