Search results

1. Quickone4u

AGV Sport Leather Jacket/Pants

Nice quality and condition AGV Sport Leather Jacket and Pants. Never down. Jacket is size 40 and pants are size 30. Pants have a 32" waist and 30" inseam. Both have zippers but they won't attach to each other because for some reason the zippers go in opposite directions. Easy/cheap remedy though...
  2. Quickone4u

Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa Tires

Have a set of Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa tires. Like new, less then 300 miles. Excellent shape. 120/70/17 and 180/55/17. Will post pics this evening, can text pics at any time.Text or call 4threefour-two51-2two9one. $200
  3. Quickone4u

Heat Shielding

~~What are you guys using on your belly pan for heat shielding? I'm going to need some on my 07 gsxr 600 and wanted to see what seems to work best. Also, will contact with the can on the slip on exhaust be a problem? Pretty tight in there and I'm thinking there will be contact when I add in the...
  4. Quickone4u

WTB:OEM Clear 06/07 Gsxr 600 Windscreen

Title says it all. Looking for an 06/07 gsxr 600/750 windscreen on the cheap to use with my race fairings. Not looking for banged up or marked as I would like a clean view for the camera, thus the reason I'm not using the one I have.
  5. Quickone4u

Race fairings + slip on exhaust?

I have a yosh R-55 slip on my 2007 gsxr 600 and I'm looking for race fairings for this season but, I've seen where there was mention of fitment issues with race fairings and slip ons? Is this the case with all brands of pairings? How severe is it and how much work is required to work around it...
  6. Quickone4u

Alpinestars Bionic Back protector

Up for grabs is a lightly used,never been down, youth sized Alpinestars Bionic back protector. Shoulder straps and waist straps in excellent condition as well. I'm 5'2"-5'3" and this fits me. Would be great for kids who ride with you or ride themselves. Also great for the wife or those of motogp...
  7. Quickone4u

AGV Sport Leather Pants

Have a set of AGV Sport pants I've had for a couple of years and its time to send them to a new home. They have seen very little use and show no signs of wear. Size 30. I'm 5'3" with a 31-32" waist and 130lbs. These are long on me but fit good in the thighs,hips and waist. Knees are a little...
  8. Quickone4u

Chest protectors

Looking to pick one up in the next few weeks and trying to narrow down what's worth getting and what isn't. I see some are CE rated and some only seem to be glorified pads. What's the word? Who's using what and how do you like the protection and fit. Who seems to have the better quality and...
  9. Quickone4u

WTB: Dunlop 211 gpa takeoffs

Title says it all. Looking to try out some race rubber this year, specifically Dunlop 211s. Hoping to find some takeoffs I can purchase soon as I would like to try them at one of the April VIR rounds. Looking for something in decent shape since I'll be popping my race rubber cherry :D
  10. Quickone4u

Oak Tree Down!!!

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=10151669229567488&id=40483792487&set=a.119788432487.100894.40483792487&__user=661158987 SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!! Just isn't going to be the same without the ol'gal there. Hoping the plant a new one. What in the world did you guys who were running there...
  11. Quickone4u

AGV Sport Perforated Leather Pants

Have a pair of very lightly used (street only) AGV Sport perforated leather pants. These have the full circumference waist zipper as well as an 8" zipper in the back to fit various jackets. Great for making an affordable 2 piece suit. Excellent quality leather that is still clean and supple. No...
  12. Quickone4u

Michelin Pilot Powers

Have a used set of Michelin Pilot Powers for sale. I'd say approximately 75-80%+ tread left in great shape. Willing to deliver up to an hour away from 24549 or can bring to VIR this weekend. Would like to get $125 for the set. 120/70/17 front 180/55/17 rear. Can post pictures tonight/tomorrow or...
  13. Quickone4u

WTB: 07 gsxr 600 stock dogbone/chain guard

As the title says. Looking for a stock chain guard and dogbone for my new to me 07 gsxr 600. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!
  14. Quickone4u

WTB 04-05 Gsxr 600

Looking for am 04-05 Gsxr 600. Either ready for the street or with needed parts to convert back to street. Title needed. Clean preferred but willing to consider salvage. Bike must be straight with no needed work. Doesn't need to have all the fancy parts but exhaust would be nice. Hoping to find...
  15. Quickone4u

July 3, 2010 VIR South Pics Available!!!

Alright guys and gals, as much as I wanted to be out there riding with you this weekend, I just couldn't pull things together in time. So, instead, I rode the bike down with the wife today to watch and take some pics. If you ran today, July 3, 2010 and would like a few pics just post up your #...
  16. Quickone4u

Critique or comments please!

Alright guys and gals, I was finally able to purchase my pics from picsofyou taken during my July 4th trackday at VIR south. I would like maybe some critique or comments on my form since this appears to be the only TD I'll be able to do this year due to my finances. I'm always trying to improve...
  17. Quickone4u

1st TD VIR 7/4/09!!!

All I can say is I am definately hooked,wow!!! I pretty much new I was hooked even before I got out there but afterwords, there is no question. I freaking love VIR South. I started the day of a little excited/nervous and got out the first session pretty good. I was picking up speed good and...
  18. Quickone4u

Finally, 1st Track day

Well, it's official, I paid for my membership and signed up for my first day!:D I'll be coming to VIR South July 4th:adore: I absolutely cannot wait, even that is an understatement. I've been wanting and trying to do this for several years now and it's finally going to happen. Hope to see you...
  19. Quickone4u

DC3 vs. SC pro med?

Well, I've been running DC3s for a couple of years now and absolutely love them but, I've been considering trying the SC pro series. My question is, how does the SC pro medium compound front compare to the DC3 front? I know the Sc has a larger contact patch due to fewer tred grooves but what...
  20. Quickone4u

Suspension setup

Ok guys, I've got a question about suspension setup. I've been riding for several years now and while I replace and work on other areas of the bike, I've never worked on or touched my suspension outside of having fork seals,bushings,oil replaced at a shop. I've read some here and there on things...