Search results

1. J

2008 GSXR600 -- NC

For sale is my 2008 GSXR600 track bike. This bike has never been raced and has only seen a few trackdays. It has race bodywork in great condition, Ohlins rear shock (serviced this year), Vortex clip-ons, Vortex rear sets, braided SS front brake lines, .95/1.0 fork springs (forks serviced this...
  2. J

Chicken Hawk Standard Front Tire Warmer

I have a front tire warmer, standard Chicken Hawk, red and black, single temp warmer. I have the rear, too but it doesn't work (light is busted and doesn't heat). I got them with the purchase of a bike and have a couple sets already. Anyone need a working front warmer or want a spare? You may be...
  3. J

06 GSXR 750 part out...

Need anything? Wheels and Yosh slip-on are spoken for. Otherwise I have a complete 750 sitting in a pile in the garage. Motor has transmission issues but otherwise runs great. Mostly stock parts, full set of race bodywork (no street bodywork). I have a set of silver vortex 50mm clip-ons. Email...
  4. J

Can someone take some wheels to Barber?

Is there anyone near Raleigh, Durham, Greensboro, NC that can take a set of wheels down to Barber March 22/23? Thanks!
  5. J

2008 gsxr600

I bought this last fall to use for myself this season BUT as we all know life changes and sometimes the best laid plans do not work out. Other than bodywork it was stock when I bought it. I went through this bike thoroughly, transferred some parts from my 750 and some are new. 2008 GSXR 600...
  6. J

06 GSXR 750, issues...

I have this 06 750 that I bought with a total loss title to race in 2008. It had about 7K miles on it then. I raced it in 2008, a few races in 2009, a few track days here and there until I started control riding in 2012 and half of 2013, The bike now has 16K miles. About mid 2013 a shaft broke...
  7. J

08 GSXR 600 someone help me out...

I picked up a 08 GSXR600 and I have been going through it. Putting it back together I have a connector I cannot find a mate to. It comes off harness with the 2nd set of FI plugs from the left (left being sitting on the bike facing forward). I started the bike and everything seems to be working...
  8. J

Chicken Hawk Pole Position 3 position tire warmers

I have a set in excellent condition that I am looking to sell at VIR this weekend. Comes with original box. If anyone is interested let me know. Price is $300. I'll get to VIR Friday evening and will be there through Monday. John
  9. J

2005 R6 for sale

Anyone interested in a 2005 R6? It has vortex clip-ons, the forks have been worked by Ohlins, steering damper, frame sliders... It has had a couple of low sides but nothing major. All original street bodywork still on it with some scratches, 4500 miles. fantastic bike for either street or track...
  10. J

R6 header with catalytic converter removed

I have one I need to get rid of. It came off of an 09. I think it will fit 06-11. Anyone interested? I am in NC and plan to be @ Summit May 7th and VIR June 11/12 John #607
  11. J

09 / 2009 r6

I picked up a 2009 R6 at the end of last year thinking of doing some racing this year. It doesn't look like it is going to pan out. The bike it totally street, never been down, looks like new. It is the black and orange color with just over 3,000 miles. It has a few aftermarket things like a...
  12. J

2002 R1 in NC

2002 Yamaha R1 ridden hard and often. 17000 miles. Good solid track bike though and well sorted out. Set up and verified straight by GMD. Brian Livengood also had a hand in the set up. Micron full exhaust Power Commander with custom map Quick shifter (standard shift) Penske triple Forks...
  13. J

2006 gsxr750

2006 GSXR750 Thermosman reworked forks Ohlins rear shock Set up for 185lb rider Vortex rearsets Vortex clip-ons Powercommander Slip-on FMF exhaust Vesrah brake pads SS brake lines front and rear Stomp grip Armorbodies bodywork (stock seat) Race prepped for either WERA or CCS 520 chain and...
  14. J

Congrats Katie!!

On winning the WSS championship in two regions!!! Way to go!!
  15. J

Hey DJ

I wanted to chat with you a sec, just through email or something. JVance001@nc.rr.com. It'll be short and non-complaining :-), I promise. John
  16. J

Paging Todd Lewis

Hey Todd. Get me your contact info if that is OK. JVance001@nc.rr.com Later John
  17. J

2006 ZX6 (636) track bike

Posting for a friend. Pretty much stock with vortex, SS brake lines, GPR Damper. No title but a clean title history if that makes any sense. If not contact me and I'll explain the best I can. You can run the VIN#, not stolen or anything...This is for track only, key removed, no lights or any...
  18. J

Info for Beaver Run with WERA

I could use the search function but I know how you guys like to post the same info over and over. So what is the skinny with Beaver? It looks like we will make the WERA round next month. Camping? Showers? Power? Are the garages worth it? Gate times? Any info a newbie would find useful would...