Search results

1. profchaos911

I'm looking for a Vandemon Exhaust for Ducati Panigale V2

I'm looking for a used Vandemon Exhaust for a Ducati Panigale V2. Ping me if you know of one
  2. profchaos911

Looking for a Wrapper around Raleigh area

I need to have my motorcycle tank wrapped, anyone know a good one around Raleigh area? How much is a fair price?
  3. profchaos911

Track days in Barcelona Spain

That was very helpful. I apprecaite all the detailed information you've given! It sounds like I still need to come with a group to do track. But, every track has track days going on every day? It does sound a lot cheaper and tracks look A LOT BETTER. And, you get more for your buck. I don't...
  4. profchaos911

This is some amazing feedback!! I live an hour away from VIR, I'm glad you gave it a rating vs Valencia. The idea is to rent a bike and gear to do a track day. I'm going to look up some companies that do that. So basically I go to Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya website and pay for the days I...
  5. profchaos911

Hey Everyone, I'm visiting Barcelona Spain in a couple of weeks and I'm wondering if anyone has any track experience there? What's the process? Do I have to join a group like this one? Costs? I'd love any insight on this.