Search results

1. chrisplm

2016 RSV4 RF LE $11,500

2016 Aprilia RSV4 RF LE #021 or #200 Being an RF it comes with the usual goodies, Forged Lightweight wheels, Carbon Fenders, Ohlins Suspension, Ohlins Stabilizer, ABS, APRC Traction, Wheelie, Launch control, etc. Just a tick over $4000 Miles Engine is stock Perfect condition Carbonin Carbon...
  2. chrisplm

Womens Teknic 2 Pc Leather Suit

Excellent Condition Ladies 2 Piece Leather suit. Only worn a few times. (The Knee pucks weren't worn down while on this suit) Has circumference zipper between pants, so acceptable for track use. Size 34. Fits APPROX 5'4" 120lbs asking $200 Call or text 315-391-too four seven four
  3. chrisplm

OZ Racing Piega Wheels for RSV4 Tuono V4

OZ Racing Piega Aluminum wheels with Brembo T-Drive Rotors on front and lightened rear rotor. They have some minor marks on them from use, but Never bent, or crashed. Comes with Driven 43 tooth 520 rear sprocket and Tires as shown. Rear tire is a Pirelli SC1 with some life left, but will need to...
  4. chrisplm

RSV4 Tuono V4 Woodcraft Rearsets

Woodcraft Rearsets for Tuono V4 and RSV4. According to Woodcraft's site they fit 2011-2016 Models. May fit other years as well. I have levers for both GP or STD shift. $265 shipped with GP OR STD Shift lever. $340 Shipped with Both Levers. Note: Woodcraft requires the use of some of your stock...
  5. chrisplm

RSV4 Tuono V4 Pit Bull Pins $70 Shipped

Used set of Pit Bull Pins that fit up to 2020 RSV4 And Tuono V4. May fit the 2021s, but I don't know for sure. Pit bull is selling these for $89 + tax + $10 Shipping and 2-3 week lead time. $70 Shipped.
  6. chrisplm

RSV4 Tuono V4 Ohlins Cartridges, TTX Shock and Steering Stabilizer

NIX 30 Cartridges for RSV4/Tuono V4 with Sachs forks. FGK223 $700 plus Shipping, or can deliver to Pitt Race this weekend. I have a set of ohlins 10.5 Springs I can include for $50. TTX 36 Shock, Part number AP360 with 110 Spring. This Shock is due for a service. $700 plus Shipping, or can...
  7. chrisplm

Brembo RCS 17 and M50 Monobloc Calipers

Brembo RCS 17 Master Cylinder with folding lever. This is the RCS 17, not 19. The 17 should be used with calipers that have the 30mm pistons. This was mounted on the bike, but not actually used. Has small mark on inside of lever from hitting the throttle housing. $230 shipped or can have...
  8. chrisplm

Alpinestars Missile Suit 44/54 Tech Air. Lightly Used

Alpinestars Missile suit. Tech-Air compatible. Used 5 times. Never crashed in, but light scuff near knee (pictured). Extra Velcro professionally added to move knee pucks. Looking for $650 shipped. Or I can deliver to Pitt Race July 11th/12 to save on shipping costs. Call or text 315-391-two...
  9. chrisplm

Alpinestars SuperTech R Boots $200 shipped sz 46

Used Supertech R Boots. They have some scuffing, but he soles are in really good shape. Not crashed. Size 46 Black and red. $200 shipped, or I can deliver to Pitt Race August 18th. call or text315-391-two fore seven fore
  10. chrisplm

Starlane GPS-3 Laptimer $225 Shipped

Good condition Starlane Laptimer. Currently loaded with the latest firmware. Bracket sticky taped to back that I used to mount it to my gas tank bolt can be removed. Runs off bike battery so you never have to worry about charging it. text me at 315-391-two for seven for.
  11. chrisplm

Ohlins TTX Shock Spring 140

Shock Spring From Ohlins TTX. part number on spring is 21040-54/140 L3614 $85 shipped, or I can deliver to most N2 Northeast track days call or text 315-391-two four seven four
  12. chrisplm

Superlite RS7 520 40 tooth Rear Sprocket OZ Marchesini BST wheels

Superlite RS7 520 40 tooth Rear Sprocket OZ Marchesini BST wheels. GREAT CONDITION The Superlite RS7 Series rear sprocket is the #1 selling steel racing sprocket on the market today. The unique RS7 spoke design offers superior strength with maximum weight reduction making it the lightest and...
  13. chrisplm

Aprilia RSV4 Race/Track Plastics

New RSV4 Track Bodywork 5 piece kit with extra upper fairing. Non-cracked upper test fitted. Tail has small damage. Looking to get $330 plus shipping Located in Syracuse, NY Or I can deliver to many of the northern N2 Track Days this year. Call or text 315-391-two four seven four
  14. chrisplm

Pit Bull front convertible stand with pins

Pit Bull convertible front stand. Can lift under the forks or under the triple tree. Comes with pins for Aprilia, Ducati, and a few others. I can deliver to Pitt race in September, or NJMP in October. Call or text 315-391-two four seven four
  15. chrisplm

Aprilia RSV4 Sachs forks, Fuel Tank, Airbox.

Good condition RSV4 Sachs forks. Refreshed with new oil and oem seals 1800 miles ago. $240 Fuel Tank (front cover not shown, but included) $200 Air Box with fuel injection $4o I can Deliver to Pitt Race, and possibly NJMP as well. Or ship if needed Call or text 315-391 two four seven four.
  16. chrisplm

2012 ZX6R Street Plastics, Headlight, Seat, Mirrors

2009-2012 Kawasaki ZX6R Fairings, Headlight, Mirrors, Passenger seat, Parts. I have the parts pictured for sale. All parts in great shape, removed from bike with low miles and never crashed. I didn't put prices, because it depends if you want parts or all of it? Let me know what you need and...
  17. chrisplm

New Dunlop USA N-tec Slicks. 120/200

Bran new set of unmounted Dunlop USA N-tec Slicks. Front 120/70-17 KR448 7455 Medium compound. 3716 Date code Rear 200/55-17 KR451 Medium+ 8477 compound. 4615 date code. Stored in heated room and wrapped in plastic. I can deliver to most Northeast N2 Events. Specifically Pitt Race this...
  18. chrisplm

NEW Dion Device. Brake Side. Matte Carbon. $100 Shipped

New in box Matte Carbon Dion Device. Brake Side. Comes in box. $100 Shipped. Call or text 315-391-two four seven four.
  19. chrisplm

New Michelin Pilot Rains

I've got a brand new set of Michelin Rains. Always stored indoors wrapped in plastic I don't always see messages on here, so best to Call or Text me at 315-391-two four seven four. Asking $180 for the set. I'm located in Syracuse, NY. (I will be at motorcycle mall in NJ on Saturday 1/27/18)
  20. chrisplm

New Michelin Pilot Rains

I've got a brand new set of Michelin Rains. Always stored indoors wrapped in plastic I will be at Pitt Race the weekend of 5/20-5/21 and will bring them to sell, or can arrange shipping. I don't always see messages on here, so best to Call or text me at 315-391-two four seven four. Asking...