Search results

1. D

F/S 2016 Yamaha R1M

I’ve come to the realization that I have too many bikes. With a crazy work schedule and family commitments, I do not have time to enjoy them all. Bike is one owner, clean/clear title in hand. The bike has never been wrecked, dropped, tracked, Has around 10,500 miles (will confirm). Has a...
  2. D

WTB Pitbull TRS Pins

Picking up a 2020 Ducati Panigale V4 so need another set of TRS large hub pins. PM me with offers. Thanks
  3. D

WTB Pitbull Rear Stand For Ducati

Looking to purchase a rear stand for a Ducati Panigale 1299S. Thanks
  4. D

WTB Pitbull TRS Pins

Looking to purchase a set of pins for a 2016 Ducati Panigale 1299 S. If anyone has a set they are looking to sell,shoot me a PM. Thanks
  5. D

WTB Brembo RCS 19 Brake Lever

Looking to purchase a brake lever for my 2012 R6 race bike. Thanks
  6. D

WTB Lap Timer

Looking to purchase a AIM Solo lap timer. If anybody has one in good condition they are looking to part with,let me know. Thanks
  7. D

WTB Lap Timer

Looking to purchase a AIM Solo lap timer. If anybody has one in good condition they are looking to sell,let me know. Thanks
  8. D

WTB Pitbull TRS Pins

Looking to purchase a set of pins for a 2012 R6 and a 2016 R1. Thanks
  9. D

WTB 2015+ Yamaha R1 520 Chain/sprocket kit

Looking for a chain and sprocket kit for my 2016 R1. Prefer a -1 front +1 rear but will consider other sprocket sizes. Dave
  10. D

Hit Air Vest questions

I'm looking to purchase a new suit and am wondering which model and size vest everyone is wearing? For size reference I'm 5' 10 1/2" and my suit size is 46/56. Thanks
  11. D

2014 Yamaha Zuma

Up for sale is my Zuma 50 pit bike with 6,xxx miles. It is blue and white in color.Comes with salvage title just the way I got it from the seller. I have not titled it in my name since I only planned on using it in the pits. Starts and rides great.Has a few bumps and bruises but overall in good...
  12. D

F/S Woodcraft Gen III Tire Warmers

Looking to sell my tire warmers. They are in excellent condition. Only used about 5 track days. No tears or burns. Might have some dirt stains on inside of warmers from the tires. Will fit a 200 rear. Comes with storage bag. Price is $300 shipped to lower 48. No paypal Text 304-433-2060 for pics.
  13. D

F/S Aim Solo

Looking to sell my Aim Solo GPS lap timer. I bought this and have not even got a chance to use it. Unit is in excellent like new condition and comes with box,cd and papers. Asking price is $300 shipped to lower 48. Payment by check,cash,or postal money order. No paypal. Text 304-433-2060 for pics.
  14. D

WTS Lap Timer

Looking to sell my XT Lap Timer. It is in excellent condition. Comes with 5'-6' cord. Also comes with the fork mount for the timer. I don't have the screw for the mount that holds it to the fork tube but have not had any issues with it being loose so I never bothered to get a new screw. Bought...
  15. D

Hotels around Pitt Race

Thinking about hitting up Pitt august 19,20 and was wondering what hotel do you guys/gals prefer? Dave
  16. D

WTB Pitbull TRS Pins

Looking to purchase a set of pins for a 15-16 Yamaha R1. Thanks
  17. D

WTB Pitbull TRS

Looking to get a complete TRS system with pins for a 16 R1 or a system with everything except the pins. Shoot me a PM if anyone has one they want to sell. Thanks
  18. D

WTB Enclosed Trailer

Looking to purchase an enclosed trailer for track days. Only interested in a quality trailer like United,Carmate,ATC,etc. Specs I'm looking for are 7'-8' in width,16'-20' in length. Rear drop down ramp with dual axles (brakes on both axles),and torsion suspension. Preference will be given to...
  19. D

Anybody hear from Collin?????

I have tried calling (voice mailbox is full can't leave message) and emailing him but I do not get a reply. I hope nothing is wrong and he's ok.I'm trying to find out if he is going to be at Summit on April 21/22. Looking to get some tires from him but if I cannot be sure he will be there,I will...
  20. D

FS Sidi Vortice Boots

Looking to sell my Vortice's.Size 45. I have only worn them for about an hour for a street ride and I realized I need to go up a size. They are in all but new condition. Icludes papers and original Sidi box. Price is $370 shipped to lower 48. Payment by cash,check,or USPS MO. NO PAYPAL...