Search results

1. Trimmed Jennis

07/08 zx6r parts

Bike was stolen. Was in process of making it my track bike so I had some stock extra parts. Green Gas Tank 2 very small dents in the side. SOLD Forks - straight and stock $300 shipped wheels - with rotors and no tires SOLD Stock Clipons with throttle tube & buttons Grips included - $100...
  2. Trimmed Jennis

2007-2008 ZX6 r fairings No Tank

For sale is a complete set of green OEM plastics for a 2007 – 2008 Kawasaki zx6r. This includes the headlights & turn signals. there is slight rash on the high points of the mid fairings and some rash may be able to buff out. no broken tabs or mounting points anywhere and will include the inner...
  3. Trimmed Jennis

2007 CBR 600rr Track/race bike

2007 Honda CBR 600rr Track bike for sale. Title: unknown, but have checked VIN, it's not stolen. Can provide for intersted parties. Price: $3000 obo 10k miles Optimal Fairings painted Pearl white Leo Vince Exhaust Galfer SS lines Galfer pads Woodcraft clutch cover Woodcraft Clipons Driven...
  4. Trimmed Jennis

A* SMX + boots Sz 47

for sale is a pair of smx plus boots. size 48. they are in great condition but they've been worn. never been down in these boots and the soles are still in great condition. only seen 2 trackdays with one day of street riding. everything works on them and zips just fine. I had the zipper replaced...
  5. Trimmed Jennis

04 636 wheels

A set of stock 636 wheels w/ no cush drive but w/ rotor. appear to be strait and worked for previous owner flawlessly. everything looks good with them as a second set of wheels for rains or diff compounds. looking for $400 obo for the set + s/h will get pictures later today.
  6. Trimmed Jennis

2002 CBR 954rr $3500 obo

Well, it's time to let it go. I'm taking a new direction that most of you know about and the 954, while being a freaking BLAST to ride every day and an extremely fun bike at the track i'm looking for something that's going to have a little better parts availability & teach me alot when it comes...
  7. Trimmed Jennis

2004 GSXR 750 Track only bike

i hate to do it but need to free up some cash. And since i've got the track skins for the 954 it will double as the track bike until i can purchase another bike. This bike has no title 04 750. Unknown miles as the speedo's not hooked up, but i would guess around 15k. has a vortex fairing stay...
  8. Trimmed Jennis

2001 Honda F4i Track Bike

POSTING FOR A FRIEND OF MINE For Sale: $2995.00 2001 Honda F4I trackbike No title and is not street legal Setup for track only (all wiring removed except for dash & ignition) Hotbody track fairing (fiberglass) - no damage Modified undertail exhaust Rebuilt 2nd & 3rd gear, new clutch plates A...
  9. Trimmed Jennis

$155.00 in credits

Looking to off load some credits that i won't be using in the foreseeable future. PM me an offer.
  10. Trimmed Jennis

2007 CBR 600rr Street Fairings

These are for a Black 2007 CBR 600rr, complete fairing set minus the upper. All in good condition with minor wear and tear. No cracks and all all tabs are accounted for & in tact. I'm looking to sell these quick but that doesn't mean i'm going to give them away. PM me with offers and I have...
  11. Trimmed Jennis

I NEED: 04-05 GSXR 750 Sprocket Cover

I'm in dire need of a sprocket cover for an 04-05 GSXR 600/750 I threw a chain at HPT this last weekend and it busted the cover. Let me know what you have and how much you'll need for it. Thanks
  12. Trimmed Jennis

New To NESBA From OK

Howdy Nesba! and especially the central folks! Found out about you guys on Tulsasporbikeriders.com and the partnership we have with you all. can't wait to get to HPT next month (5/9-10) and get some riding tips and learn how to be a better/faster rider. :tothetrack: