Search results

1. Slitherin

Race suit hangerstainless steel

Those are nice. If I had any feedback I would say is it possible to curve the ends. In my experience, anywhere there is a 90deg angle hitting the suit (even on an angle like you have) it puts enough pressure on the suit at that point for it to weaken the suit. Will you be at the April 29th...
  2. Slitherin

Novice to Intermediate Question

Best advice I can give is to find out who the Captain of your group is and have a chat. Introduce yourself, mention that you have ridden with multiple organizations and are looking for some feedback on your riding. I would not even mention that you are in any particular group with another...
  3. Slitherin

I’m just getting started. Just got a bike working on leathers. I live in Beaufort SC. Going to take a course from Ed Bargy, march 15.

Email Support. They monitor that email all the time. You do not need to be a member to ride with us. You just need to set up a "Guest" account at a minimum so we have some basic contact information. If you would like to join as a member (Basic or Elite) you would get better pricing for...
  4. Slitherin

Frenchie (MKS) has some updates and new products in the works!!!

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/gp.mx.9/posts/pfbid02CXRLYipwsCCybyExE7nDXaBUQHn4gmXXie9e8AwdWQy3aSqoQi7Hx4RruQNrbhQgl&show_text=true&width=500
  5. Slitherin

Who's in for VIR North Monday June 14th

Probably not. Tech will open at 7am Monday and we’ll get everyone processed quickly.
  6. Slitherin

pitt race 6-6-21

Congrats on the bump. Yes I remember that Nelson event all too well. N2 Canopy went poof!
  7. Slitherin

Lancaster, PA (surrounding areas) Headed to Pitt

Sorry, just saw this now. Did you make it out?
  8. Slitherin

Number of riders?

The "Q" tires from Dunlop are very good. YCRS uses them on many of their student bikes and perform excellent. We will have a Dunlop vendor at all of our events to purchase tires from. They will have the full lineup from Q3's to slicks at great prices. They even mount and balance them for you.
  9. Slitherin

New (tire) guy here

Welcome Derek! Looking forward to seeing you at NC Bike!!!
  10. Slitherin

In the event of cancellation?

Don't worry about being the 1st timer putzing around. Literally EVERY SINGLE person started out just like you. I remember my first time riding track in the rain. It was unsettling as you described. However lap after lap the confidence increased and I learned that you can have a lot of fun...
  11. Slitherin

Northeast Tire Vendor & Suspension Tuner

We have not announced a vendor as of yet. Working on it. Our events will be covered.
  12. Slitherin

Tuning and mapping

Karnes Performance is in Mechanicsburg PA. I know that is in Central PA but they do a great job and are great people. Riders from all over PA, MD, etc go there to get work done. Mention N2 when you talk to Jason Karnes or Dan Karnes. They also come to some of the PittRace events and have...
  13. Slitherin

Guess what... Another new guy.

Welcome! The "Other Joint" is NC Bike (aka NCCAR). The guy who manages the track there (Sam) is an awesome guy. We have some great events there and the track is grippy and fun. It can be run either CW or CCW but both directions are fun in their own way. Everyone on the forum and at the...
  14. Slitherin

Dunlop Q3+/Q4 Pressures

See Attached PDF's Might be helpful to you.
  15. Slitherin

Newbie from Mid Ohio

PittRace is an awesome track. You will love it. Be glad you are signed up in advance because that track sells out very quickly. Another track to put on your schedule should be Summit Point. Main is the larger track and Shenny is a tight technical track. Get warmed up on Shenny and then fly...
  16. Slitherin

Hello Everyone

Welcome back. NC Bike is a lot of fun in either direction. See you there
  17. Slitherin

Second Track Day, First with N2

Welcome. We will be more than happy to help out with the numbers at Tech Inspection. We do it all the time. Not all clubs require the number but we try to help the Corner Worker Staff identify bikes out on track. "Blue Bike, Black Leathers" could identify half a dozen bikes out there...lol...
  18. Slitherin

NC Bike July 25-26

Wow, what a great weekend. Very few issuas and considering it was hot as He!!, everyone rode very well. Great breakdown. I would add that T8 is critical for 8/9/10. Saw too many people either turning in early or exiting 7 mid track and turning in from mid track. T8 is deceiving and an...
  19. Slitherin

Tech early?

You can certainly have someone look it over Friday but we do everything at once starting at 7am. Tech is only part of the process. We have to get you checked in and verify the waiver is signed and give you a wrist band. Its just easier for all involved to do an Assembly Line process so...
  20. Slitherin

NC Bike July 25-26

Always has to be one in the group......