Search results

1. Slitherin

Frenchie (MKS) has some updates and new products in the works!!!

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/gp.mx.9/posts/pfbid02CXRLYipwsCCybyExE7nDXaBUQHn4gmXXie9e8AwdWQy3aSqoQi7Hx4RruQNrbhQgl&show_text=true&width=500
  2. Slitherin

NC Bike July 25-26

The chicane will not be in play for this event so lets get a poll going for what direction people want to run NC Bike
  3. Slitherin

PittRace Bumps.......

Are in! Congratulations to everyone who received their bumps. My fingers are tired from entering them all in the system. 22 Bumps were earned this weekend. That's 22 more folks looking for your spot in August. This event was sold out almost 3 weeks prior for Advanced Group and about two...
  4. Slitherin

New Director for 2020!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Now that the 2020 schedule has been released, I'd like to announce that Dave Sanders will be joining the team of Directors for 2020! Dave has been doing track days for many years. He has been a coach for over 10 years with NESBA and N2. In 2014 when N2 was getting...
  5. Slitherin

Pit Bike/Backyard toy

Buddy of mine is looking for someone interested in this bike. I have no idea the brand. He said it probably needs some carb work but all he wants is a good case of beer for it. Contact (Text) Eric at (610) 751-9022 if you’re interested in more details.
  6. Slitherin

NC Bike July 27/28

With this heat wave it's hard to even think about putting on a set of leathers but the long range forecast is looking good for NC Bike this coming weekend. As many of you know my son Alex is going off to college in a few weeks. This will be his last weekend riding with us before his departure...
  7. Slitherin

PittRace July 6-7 Info

This upcoming weekend is looking great. A few items to cover with other organizations using the facilities this weekend. PAMSP Total Control Training (MSF) will be using the parking lot behind the garages on the other side of the grass. This area should be blocked off but please dont crowd...
  8. Slitherin

PittRace May 18-19 Info and Roll Call

Less than a week out who's all coming??? -Gates open at 6pm. -N2 covers gate fees at all of our events so family and friends can come spectate. -Tire sales and service will be provided -Yamaha Demo Fleet will be on hand to let you take a new Yamaha bike out for a ride if you'd like. Get signed...
  9. Slitherin

NJMP April 29 Attendees Please Read

Our first NE events are almost here. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at NJMP. Bill will be covering the Summit Point Event so I will let him send out any Event Specific items separately for Main. NJMP Security will not allow anyone into the Paddock until the event on Sunday is...
  10. Slitherin

Off season dirty bike ride.

A group of us are planning on heading down to Durhamtown December 29/30th. If anyone wants to come out and play in the dirt join us. DTown is a great facility and even rents bikes if you don’t have a bike but still want to run Bill Herder into a mud puddle. The trails range from beginner to...
  11. Slitherin

NC Bike Bumps and Credits

Bumps and Credits are posted. Congratulations on those of you who earned your bumps this weekend.
  12. Slitherin

PittRace 7/14-7/15 Bumps and Credits are posted

Congratulations to everyone who got their bump to the next group this past weekend.
  13. Slitherin

PittRace Pot Luck

We are a little less than two weeks away from our first event of the season at PittRace. The event is very close to being sold out. I think Advanced Group is already sold out for Saturday. Let's all get together and do a Pot Luck cookout Saturday night. N2 will provide burgers and hotdogs...
  14. Slitherin

NC Bike April 7/8 Sat Night Cookout

We have a bunch of people coming to NC Bike in 2 weeks. Many old friends and lots of new members. Lets all get together and cook out after the track goes cold on Saturday. N2 will provide the Burgers and Dogs for everyone. If you can bring a side, that would be awesome. I know I've tasted...
  15. Slitherin

NC Bike April 7/8

UPDATE: Looks like Novice is Full both Saturday and Sunday now. If you are in Novice Group and have a season pass but do not plan to ride or if you have an Elite membership and know you are going to cancel, please update your events so that we can get someone in who wants to ride that weekend...
  16. Slitherin

Help me welcome the newest addition to the Staff

This weekend at Barber we added another CR to our ranks. Eric Kruizenga will be coaching with us in 2018. We have had our eyes on Eric for a while now. He is a great guy, fast, and knows how to communicate with newer and experienced riders. Eric is also a MSF Instructor in his free time (I'm...
  17. Slitherin

Barber 2017

Thanks everyone for coming out to enjoy the final TrackDay Event for 2017. What a great weekend weather wise. Just enough sun to warm everything up nicely. Everyone did a great job riding Saturday and there were over a dozen members receiving the bump from Novice to Intermediate and at least...
  18. Slitherin

Dirty Bike Season is here.

With one more Event in the Mid Atlantic Region and our Season Closing event At Barber yet to go, it's time to get dirty. C'mon, we need some sort of way to hurt ourselves between now and Snowboard Season!!! One of our members (Marco Sanna) is having a "Dirty Santa Toy Run" again this year...
  19. Slitherin

Shenny 9/24

What configuration does everyone want to run this weekend at Shenny?
  20. Slitherin

PittRace July 14th

FYI......the Friday Track Day is almost sold out for Advanced Group already. Only 5 spots remain. If you are planning on using Friday to practice for the races Saturday/Sunday and you are in Advanced Group consider signing up early.