Search results

1. Scooterdude

Honda Decals- $5 Charlotte NC

I bought these a while ago and never used them. Bike is gone- come and get then for $5 Charlotte NC 28104 area.
  2. Scooterdude

Heindl Paddock Stands

I have a front and rear for sale. Rear can be swapped from a typical spool to a pin under the swingarm if they are absent. Not as secure for sure but OK in a pinch. I'll be honest; the rear is as good as my Pitbull, the front is more difficult to get set correctly the way its designed. It...
  3. Scooterdude

Ultralap XT and Pucks

I have an Ultralap XT lap timer with 6' cord- never used. Thought I lost my first one and of course found it. $40 shipped Conus. Also have set of new Dainese knee sliders - no idea on model- $25 shipped Conus. Text me: seven zero four nine five sever four zero nine three.
  4. Scooterdude

Gear Sell Off: Teknic, Komodo, Spidi, A*, Bohn, Ultralap, Woodcraft

I'm done with track days and need to clear out gear: All Shipping included unless stated otherwise and is CONUS only Teknic Violator suit size 46. Couple of lowsides repaired by Barnacle Bill and you can see some light scuffing- $225 shipped Komodo undersuit- large; this is da-bomb in sliding...
  5. Scooterdude

2004 CBR 600RR

You are looking at my 2004 CBR 600RR. It is a track/race bike, and was built accordingly. The bike was originally titled for the street and was involved in a wreck around 5k miles where the frame was damaged. The current mileage is 8,4XX. The bike was purchased from a member of a small race team...
  6. Scooterdude

WTB XT Ultra Lap Timer

Looking for one with 6' cord but not an absolute requirement. Can PM here or twomasons@carolina.rr.com Bought one- I'm done. thanks.
  7. Scooterdude

Michelin PR's - used and take-offs

I have a set of partially used and a set of take offs. Rears: Michelin 180/55 ZR-17 Power Race 4. There are 2 of them. Fronts: Michelin 120/70ZR-17 Power Race mediums- also 2 of them. The edges look kind of shagged but I'm not enough of a tire wear expert to judge how much more life these...
  8. Scooterdude

Teknic Violator Frank Thomas suits

Teknic SOLD. Also have a Motoboss suit size 42 made by Frank Thomas. It has CE rated armour in the shoulders, elbows, and knees. It has been worn for 5 track days only and never been down. It fit me fine until I started adding back and chest protection. For someone who just does the...
  9. Scooterdude

WTB CMP A-25-26 Novice

Looking for one or both days at CMP thorough STT group. Can PM or reply bmason@flowserve.com Thanks