Search results

1. Gabriel2416

Roebling 5/22 for Sale

It does not look like I am going to be able to make it this weekend and I am looking to sell/ transfer my day Roebling on 5/22 in the Novice Group.
  2. Gabriel2416

03-04 CBR 600 RR Body Kit

For Sale: This is an AFTERMARKET body kit for an 03-04 CBR 600 RR. The kit does have some imperfections as expected with these aftermarket kits, but the kit has NO cracks, broken or missing pieces. This would make a great kit for someone looking to get back on the street, change the color or for...
  3. Gabriel2416

Honda CBR Parts

Looking to sell 03-04 CBR 600 RR parts. Black Factory Right Mid pannel (MINT) $75 Grey Factory lowers (R&L) normal wear $80 (for both) Gloss Black Factory tail (some scuffs on very top) $55 Upper and Lower triple- $75 Air Intake cowls- $20 (for both) Gloss Black Air Intake Cover (Right)-$30...
  4. Gabriel2416

New to the Track in GA

So, last week was my first time on the track. I took advantage of the Nesba Intro day and fell in love. I have been riding for the past 15 years and 10 of those years have been on a sportbike. Now that I have the bug, I am in the market for a good track bike. I am going to look at one...