Search results

1. D

Feeler: 2011 ZX10, 6k Miles, $6,000 OBO

I bought a 2011 ZX10 a few months ago. The bike was purchased from a Police auction and will only come with a BOS. I was going to try and recover the title but I just havent had the time to do so. Im getting married in the first week of May and don't have the time I was hoping to that I needed...
  2. D

Looking for a decent track day tire...

Been out of the game for two years and im currently putting together my 2011 zx10. I ran the power ones for awhile and then fell in love with the 211. I run a lot on Summit main and I found the ntec 211 to hold a little more firm out of 10 than the michelins did on my gsxr 1000. whats new in...
  3. D

WTB: 05-06 GSXR1000 Race plastics, Not picky.

New, Used, Painted, Primered, Un-painted, Brand doesnt matter as long as they fit and fit decently well (not jimmying or special tricks to get things to line up). Plastics can have a little rash of small cracks, I dont want things that are glued, or ziptied together.. I dont mind if its been...
  4. D

FS: Marrc road racing school, July 3rd

Hey Everyone, Lately money has become a little tighter on my play in, So im trying to get out of this marrc race school and not lose all of my money. The school is $275 for pre register, and $300 for late registeration. Selling for $150. Thanks, Chris
  5. D

WTB Summit point 'B' 6/5

Like the title states.. Looking for summit 6/5 for B class.. Shoot me offers.
  6. D

A noob's first track day experience. Summit 5/10

10:30 Saturday night.. I have everything packed up, ready to go.. Lunch's packed, with plenty of fluid and the cooler is ice cold.. I drink lots of water and am ready for bed. I hop in bed.............................................I toss and turn.. Thoughts running through my mind.. I look at...
  7. D

WTB Nesba B Group 5/10 Summit, for more then the next guy.

The title says it.. Interested in buying this track day for more then the next guy.