Search results

1. R

03 - 07 SV650 or SV1000 Vortex Rearsets EBC Double H shoes

somebody must need some binders and rear sets to scrub around the corners?:)
  2. R

03 - 07 SV650 or SV1000 Vortex Rearsets EBC Double H shoes

Anybody interested in: Vortex Adjustable Rear Sets(Your boots will not slide off these. Awesome grip) - $255.00 EBC Double H brake pads; (Some body must need some new binders to slow down?); new half price at $45.00
  3. R

03-07 Suzuki SV SuperSport Body parts and misc

Updated pictures with Woodcraft Extended Frame Sliders Just updated the pictures with frame sliders setting in the bodywork.
  4. R

Enclosed Trailer 7x12x6.6 with A/C

Somebody must need a awesome trailer for their addiction! Great trailer for someone to customize for their standards. Trailer set up to carry two bikes and have room in front to carry all of the needed track supplies. No need to sweat during those hot nots at the track....Stay Cool !
  5. R

03-07 Suzuki SV SuperSport Body parts and misc

My loss your gain. All body work stickers are removable. Here is a list of parts for 2003-2007 SV's 650 or 1000: 1. Armour Body Super Sport body work(ready for track with d-rings; numbers removable; belly pan has rub from riding RA T1 & VIR) -$275 2. Front fairing stay -$70 3. Vortex Rear...
  6. R

No offers or questions? It's an awesome trailer. Nothing better than a cool spot to cool off after a long track day. Cost $5300 to buy today. I have a custom built cover($300) to keep the grim off of it during the winter months.
  7. R

Suzuki SV650 or SV1000 track parts (Plug Play) $1500

I don't post much as my time is now tied up with sports with the family. Unfortunately, I haven't found an additional twelve hours for the weekend track addiction, so the stuff must go. My loss your gain. All body work stickers are removable. Here is a list of parts for 2003-2007 SV's 650 or...
  8. R

2010 dual tandem V-Nose enclosed trailer; custom built 7X12X6.6 by CoveredWagon. Like new condition. Great for motorcycles/camping. It has been used for camping (room for three cots) and track days. Set up to haul two bikes with Baxley single tire brace(not included) and 8 tie down points...
  9. R

Who's in for Barber?

I'm in for Saturday. Wish I could do Sunday, but the kid and work are getting in the way. BTW where are the 220 power polls? In the upper lot?
  10. R

Best weekend ever at RA from the guy stationed next to the photobooth

Glad you had a great weekend. RA is a great track to get the fever:-) Enjoyed meeting you. See ya at the next track event. Len
  11. R

Great day for a bump!

Congrats on the BUMP! The NESBA group runs a great program and the CR's are a tremendous bunch. I just wish I could have ridden in the afternoon with you, Frank and Jaymi. Hopefully we can catch up before Barber. See ya soon ,Len
  12. R

DC3 queastion

For what its worth, I ran DCIII's at RA on Easter Weekend and they performed well for me in the I group. It was recommended that I run 33 front (hot) and 30 rear (hot) and that seemed to work well for me on my SV1000.
  13. R

Thanks CRs - video at Road Atlanta

Beyonce can't hide anymore.....Now we know:) Lots of horses under the hood.
  14. R

Is it May 14 Yet? Len
  15. R

I haven't had a chance to say THANKS to Calvin, Austin and Mark for all the pointers during that session. If anyone complains about no help from the CR's, then they just haven't asked! It was a blast having you guys around keeping me on line around RA. Also, thanks to Jaymi for the video. It was...
  16. R

Cabin or House in the Mountains

Ben, I grew up in the Upstate and have riden many roads. You can't go wrong with just about anything from Greenville SC,:agree: north, Waynesville NC to East of Asheville. There are plenty of place to take the Lab. Check out Dupont forest for Mtn Bike riding. Yes watch out for the FEDS on the...
  17. R

Pirelli DC3's and SCP's CHEAP

Thanks D for shipping my tires DC3's. They arrived on Tuesday of this week. Can't wait to get the SV to Road Atlanta:)
  18. R

07 R6 Mech Problem at VIR

Hope you can get it fixed quickly. Oh BTW, do you need me to send you that picture that proves you were actually at the track and not finding some other trouble? Thanks for towing me and 118 around the track before the unfortunate clutch problem.
  19. R

Roll Call : VIR N Aug 24th

I'm in for Sunday/Monday. Looking foward to draging the SV around the track:)