Search results

1. Benji_519

Solo Novice Riders - Summit Point - 5/20

If your budget allows I would recommend looking into the ATP program. Great program.
  2. Benji_519

Used Ninja 400 wheels?

Should say OK I MISSED Photoshop training. A buddy of mine who is on here as well ran that photo in a program and it came back fake/tampered.
  3. Benji_519

Used Ninja 400 wheels?

See! I give up on the forums. Its not N2's fault. Its the world we live in, people dont want to earn an honest living. Even FB groups and Market place too.
  4. Benji_519

Used Ninja 400 wheels?

You know. I am interested in a spare set for rains. However I have had users Dm me and so far they turned out to be scams. So I am hesitant to attempt to purchase on the forum. No offense to yourself. Tired of being jerked around. Its a bummer. The B team can jump on this sale.
  5. Benji_519

Used Ninja 400 wheels?

Anyone have or any leads on 2 rears and 1 front Ninja 400 wheels? I have searched marketplace and ebay. Found one set in Colorado on marketplace and the ones on Ebay seem to have small bends in the descriptions. They can be scratched up but not bent. Looking for mid atlantic area, I am in...
  6. Benji_519

N2 2024 SCHEDULE- Packages and Memberships are on sale!

It would be great to see another YCRS/ATP event that was a blast and worth it!
  7. Benji_519

ZX4rr question.

Or the 4r, I would assume the same class if applicable.
  8. Benji_519

ZX4rr question.

Will the Ninja ZX4rr comply with the lightweight endurance relay rules? Having a hard time finding WERA Classes for this bike. ASRA/CCS I have found a few classes.
  9. Benji_519

ATP vs YCRS ATP: what's the diff?

I seriously can't wait for this event. I heard it was almost sold out, that true?
  10. Benji_519

Noob.

That is the plan sir. Excited for next year. In the meantime focused on seat time. Really excited about this upcoming weekend at NCB!
  11. Benji_519

Noob.

Hi all. Benji here. Wanted to say hey. Also I wanted to say the so far N2 has been great and the N2 org should know that. Wish I would have started with N2 than the other orgs. The addiction is real, with 8 TD's (4 w/N2) completed and 3 more to go this year along with the ATP/YCRS event this...