Search results

1. tattsailor

GSXR Parts and Other Stuff

Items for Sale, Plus Shipping. 1. '06-07 GSXR 600/750 Clutch Including Basket Springs Ect. $50 2. '06-07 GSXR 600/750 Swing Arm $35 3. '06-07 GSXR 600/750 OEM Handle Bars (2 sets) $15 Each 1 SOLD 4. '06-07 GSXR 600/750 Smoke Windscreen $25 5. '06-07 GSXR 600/750 Fuel Pump...
  2. tattsailor

WTB Race Tech Fork Spring 2006 R6

WTB Race Tech Fork Springs for 2006 Yamaha R6. Looking to buy used to save a few bucks. Part number FRSP S3625100 Spring rate 1.0
  3. tattsailor

Spanish GP Pics, Thanks Colin Edwards

Myself and several other US Service Members were fortunate to attend the Spanish GP as guests and FANS of Colin Edwards. I cannot place into words this incredible expierence! However I am glad Pictures are worth a 1000 words. We had full paddock and Tech3 Garage access :wow: :wow: During both...
  4. tattsailor

2002 Triumph Daytona 955i

After my most recent crash at NJMP this weekend I am finished with her. Time to move on to something differnt. Bike is running fine and Video Availible upon request. Here is the lowdown For Sale or Trade my 2002 Triumph Daytona 955i Mileage 12511, approx 500 miles on the track. Goods...
  5. tattsailor

Another Rider School Thread

I am considering a rider school in March, while I am home on Leave. Unfortunately, due to the time of year not much availible on the East Coast. Last year I went to CSS Levels 1 and 2. I had a blast and learned alot. Since then I have several track days under my belt. This year I am...
  6. tattsailor

Garages?

After doing a few Spanish trackdays, garages were always included with the Event. What is the agreement or contract at NJMP with NESBA? I could not find anything in my manual. Last time I was at NJMP, there was plenty of empty gargage space but no one using them. Are the Garages availible...
  7. tattsailor

Wtb trackbike in va

Wanted to buy a well equipped zx6r, r6, or gsxr6 2003-2006 and or a full "track package" looking to spend about 4k in mar-apr. I need to title the bike in va as a "off highway vehicle" in order to bring with me in my military household goods shipment to spain. If you know af anything...
  8. tattsailor

Title issues

I would like to title or reg. a track bike for "OFF ROAD/TRACK USE ONLY" in order to take with me to my next duty station (ROTA SPAIN), and it will not count as my POV. My home state of NJ will not do this. What states do this? or any ideas on how to document the motorcycle for this purpose...
  9. tattsailor

Track Days Almeria Spain

Members, I am serving in the Middle East and I am getting a few days off in October to Enjoy myself. Instead of Flying back to the land of the PX, I am going to Almeria Spain for 3 days on the Track. Below are some of the details and general prices. Contact me and I will let you what my plans...
  10. tattsailor

Track Withdraws!

I am now back in the middle east after a month in NJ visiting the Family, 2 NESBA Track Days, and California Superbike School Level 1 and 2. After 2 weeks back at work I am craving the track like crazy, this sux. Although I crashed out on Jun 1st @ NJMP. I had the bike being worked on when I...
  11. tattsailor

1 Jun NJMP Help?

After my First track day with Nesba (NJMP 15May) I am hooked! I want to attend NJMP on Jun 1st; however, it appears to be sold out (this sucks):(. I am on the Wait List of course! I am in the Military and going back to the Middle East the first week of Jun and need to fullfill my new born...
  12. tattsailor

Military NOOB NJ

Members. I am a noob origianlly from South Joisey, active Military and soon to visit the Family in NJ. I have been riding many differnt bikes since 2001 (Ducati, Buell, HD, Triumph) and have never set foot on a track. I am interested in the Intro at NJMP on 15 May. Anyone else plan on...