Search results

1. ThisEndUp

Team Pro-Motion

This is getting ugly. Let's just put it out there that no matter what club you're riding with, you've got to be heads up and in the game. Advise others to do the same. Be safe, have fun.
  2. ThisEndUp

Team Pro-Motion

Which is why I start out near the back of the pack. 'Let the fast guys or wannabes be at the opposite side of the track than me. If I gauge it correctly.....I'm riding all by myself for most of the session. Nirvana. That safety comment was quite a generalization. There's always guys out there...
  3. ThisEndUp

Team Pro-Motion

That's why I'm pushing you to do more week day events. Saturdays are crazy. ....and yes.....NESBA book more events at NJMP. ....and Pocono (well, not that many at Pocono, just a few more).
  4. ThisEndUp

Wanted 6/1 @ NJMP I Group

bumpity bump....
  5. ThisEndUp

Njmp 6/1

The brightly colored moped and I will be there as well. Track day no. 7 this season on the little RS. I'm pretending it's a liter bike. No, really...... If anyone has an "I" group spot for the 1st that they are wiling to sell.......my buddy Val didn't quite register in time.........paying...
  6. ThisEndUp

Wanted 6/1 @ NJMP I Group

My buddy is on the waiting list. He'll pay over and above face value for a spot on the "I' group for Monday 6/1. P.M. me a.s.a.p Gracias and thank you --john
  7. ThisEndUp

NJMP Thunderbolt 1 June roll call

Arriving Sunday night.......with cold beer :D Look for the brightly colored moped. --john
  8. ThisEndUp

Team Pro-Motion

I've done 6 track days with TPM this season. I will be riding with STT and NYSBC in the coming weeks. NESBA will be 6/1 @ NJMP. My opinion of TPM is that they do pack 'em in (50 to a group). This past Saturday was a little hectic, as previously noted, lots of red flags.......crashes. The fact...
  9. ThisEndUp

Howdy NESBA-ians

Hey, all right! We seem to be a dying breed......'glad to have another stroker out there. Disconnect one of your spark plug leads, so I can keep up. :p
  10. ThisEndUp

Howdy NESBA-ians

Thanks. 'Was going to do Beaver Run......just to damn far for me. See ya on 6/1 @ NJMP.
  11. ThisEndUp

450F track bikes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNWsqoo71Hs 'Been pondering this as well. Honda RS125 rolling chassis + Honda or KTM 450 single = :D If I could do without sleep, I'd have plenty of time to build one.
  12. ThisEndUp

Howdy NESBA-ians

back at ya, lemon :cheers:
  13. ThisEndUp

Howdy NESBA-ians

I'm loving it. Thanks. It's most definitely a challenge, though. Any mistakes whatsoever means I've lost speed that I can't readily make back up. Once I'm up to speed...it's a real pisser. 'Haven't had this much fun on a bike in a long time. 'Looking forward to riding with you guys in the "I"...
  14. ThisEndUp

Howdy NESBA-ians

New guy from NJ Well, sort of new. I was here five or six years ago.....but, back and slower than ever. On the tiniest bike I could fit on. :D Looking forward to seeing y'all at Monticello.