Search results

1. F

Oklahoma New Guy

Oh, and by the way... I was spanking a bunch of sportbikes and only got passed once on the front straight. They didn't have the exit speed to take me immediately, and unless they caught me before the hump, I didn't even have to touch the brakes till I was setting up for the carousel. I...
  2. F

Oklahoma New Guy

Already saw this, and rode at HPT with you. Thanks for the reminder though. ;)
  3. F

Oklahoma New Guy

Ok, I let it drop, I stated something that upset me and then moved on. If I was whining like a child this would be a three page thread by now. I came here to ride, and then I found out that you tell me what I can ride. And its not like I am riding a cruiser or ninja250 or something, its a...
  4. F

Oklahoma New Guy

I'm sorry Chaun, I'll abstain from speaking my mind anymore. The floor... and the track (evidently)... Are all yours.
  5. F

WTB 4X8 trailer

6. F

Oklahoma New Guy

Wow, I just joined NESBA because I messed up and won a track day, just to find out that they disallow my choice in motorcycle. I never would have thought that any group would hold such strict control over its membership as to tell them they couldn't ride a race bike at a track. I have never in...