Search results

1. gsxr11

6'x9' trailer $1,000

Still for sale
  2. gsxr11

Trailer size?

Did your truck come with a trailer hitch or did u add it after u bought the truck
  3. gsxr11

Trailer size?

I don't own a pick up just a 2011edge and a 2012focus and can't really pull a big enclose
  4. gsxr11

Trailer size?

Thank u I seen a 5x8 and it looked like only one bike could fit on there
  5. gsxr11

Trailer size?

Ok thank u I think I'll look for a 6x10 that should fit 2 bikes and I may have extra room for tools. Will the 6x10 fit 2 bikes facing forward side by side
  6. gsxr11

Trailer size?

I'm currently looking for a open trailer but do not know the size need for a 2 or 3 bike maybe 4 bike. Please help
  7. gsxr11

Race fairings with kick stan ?

Thank u for all the help
  8. gsxr11

Race fairings with kick stan ?

Is there a company out there that has race fairings with the use of your kick stan ???? :notsure:
  9. gsxr11

Help us Save the Boobies - Decals and Patches available

am in where do i send he money :rtfm:
  10. gsxr11

Whats Your Best Gear Purchase

aftermarket suspension arai helmet
  11. gsxr11

Track insurance?

if they dont u could say it happened on the street
  12. gsxr11

Penske 8983

thank u for the help cause in the manuel it donesnt lable whats what:notsure:. i was going to turn what looks like a valve stem :doh: but was quickley told that was a NO NO. i was able to get up in there and turn it, it does click and is stiff. ive been rearching how to set it but ofcourse am...
  13. gsxr11

First crash, on camera, Road America May 8th turn 6

go on youtube and search motorcycle bodypositioning and you will get a few pointers
  14. gsxr11

Penske 8983

this is my problem i took it to the shop cause i coldnt get the old shock off my self so he installed the reservoir up under my seat and i cant see the compression adjuster does it click like the rebound adjuster does or its just a + / - nob and just turns if so how to mesure the setting
  15. gsxr11

Penske 8983

does any one out there have a penske out there i have a few question on a double shock
  16. gsxr11

If you are going to do it, do it right.

never buy a stunt bike i use to stunt until i blew my first motor cause i starved the motor riding a wheely to long..... but codos on the rebuild
  17. gsxr11

New Paint

nice......
  18. gsxr11

Rear Shock Question

is there a chart far as weight and height diagram or a log to record my settings at each track???..... i just put on a rear penske shock and want to have it some what close before i goto the track
  19. gsxr11

suspension question

is there a chart far as weight and height diagram or a log to record my settings at each track???:notsure:..... i just put on a rear penske shock and want to have it some what close before i goto the track
  20. gsxr11

TrackWraps NESBA Discount

is it hard to install