Search results

1. BigBird

Lightening July 30-31st, who's going?

My name is Vijay...that was some time ago...good memory. What were you riding then? I'm still holding down :b:/B group, because it's about being consistent :whistle: I had kids, and then track time went away. But I'm trying to fit in a few days here and there. I want to try to hit up the new...
  2. BigBird

Reasons not to look back

Spoiler Alert WSBK
  3. BigBird

Lightening July 30-31st, who's going?

I haven't been a very active rider of track days in general over the past five years, averaging about 1 a year now :( and Sunday was my first opportunity getting to ride with N2, and it was GREAT! The weather turned into a spectacular day, and there was a very "homely" feel to everything. All...
  4. BigBird

July 6 @ NJMP - Who's in?

Might be there, making it my first time with N2 and probably my only track day of this year. Just take it easy on the old man Novice group. I'll be on the raggedy Ninja 650,you can tell me since I'll be the slow one down the straight, in the corners, and out of the corners.
  5. BigBird

WTB: GPX Pro

Hey Fellow TDers, I sold my GPX Pro before I realized I really needed it :( Looking for a replacement. Anyone selling theirs for a reasonable amount. Thanks, Your Big Yellow Feathery Friend
  6. BigBird

Sport Touring Tires on Track

i ended up buying Q3s before I went out and even though I'm slow, i never really worried about them...that's a good thing. Q3s >>Q2s ;)
  7. BigBird

Nov NJMP

are these days still good? Online Registration does not show them, but the event list on the main site has them listed.
  8. BigBird

Oil filters

i use the K&N (easier with the nut on the Kawi)...been good so far. I know compression test is best, but dyno two years shows the same HP, so hopefully I don't think it did anything bad in that time. Rotella T6 can be had for about $22 at Amazon for a gallon and right now they have a $3...
  9. BigBird

NJMP - A little rant (and request for any gopro videos of the crash)

Great Post Mr. Yarnall! Definitely should quell things down and really thanks for that post. Really puts track riding in general in perspective.
  10. BigBird

ROLL CALL - NJMP Thunderbolt 9/29-30

94.7% sure i'll be there....First track day....and yeah I'll read the manual :rtfm:
  11. BigBird

First 600 to run a 22 at NJMP thunderbolt!!

CB would have been 2nd in Superbike Practice 1 6 Cameron Beaubier Yamaha Extended Service/Monster Energy/Graves/Yamaha Yamaha YZF-R6 FASTEST FASTEST 1:22.087 21 2 8 Garrett Gerloff Yamaha Extended Service/Monster Energy/Graves/Yamaha Yamaha YZF-R6 0.587 0.587 1:22.674 27 3 85 Jake Lewis Meen...
  12. BigBird

Hey Dan! Yeah..that's what I thought...let's hope i can get there now :D Congrats again on the bumpity bump!
  13. BigBird

Hey Folks. It's been some time, and I might be making a comeback soon..was wondering if a set of Dunlop Roadsmarts would be ok for a very slow B group pace that I probably will running on my 650. -BigBird
  14. BigBird

D-Zum's crash at RA

Darrin...glad to hear you're ok man!! All healed? ready to get back ?
  15. BigBird

Congrats to Bubba Zanetti (Dan) on his new I Sticker

Great job Dan! Glad to see that you made it, even though we all knew that you would. Awesome to see my fellow :B: riders get promoted!!
  16. BigBird

Engine oil preference

+9 on Rotella T6 I change it every ?? track days...oh yeah I haven't been on the track in a couple years...but I have used on the upcoming project bike and street bike
  17. BigBird

Congratulations!!! Slow Steve

Congrats!!! I remember when you were stuck in "B" group (I still have the message) and here you are, now an "A" rider! Congrats..and you're an inspiration for the rest of us! yeah!!
  18. BigBird

Elite??

yeah i was wondering the same thing. i sent an email to info yesterday and no reply as of yet.
  19. BigBird

How well do you like the Pitbull TRS?

thought I was the only one that happened too, and yes the bike stayed on the trailer like nothing happened. It definitely is a bike saver.