2. T

SUMMIT POINT MONDAY 5/20

Thank you !
  3. T

SUMMIT POINT MONDAY 5/20

Thank you !
  4. T

SUMMIT POINT MONDAY 5/20

Hello All, I’m heading to Summit Point this Monday 5/20. I plan to camp in my trailer on site Sunday evening. Is Summit like PittRace? Do I need to reserve and pay for camping? For electric, do I need to reserve? If so how do I do that. Thanks !
  5. T

2 BIKES

Damn man! Nice riding - Fast!!! I just watched this video on my tv. Turns 1,5,6,7,8 look insane. Then the straight….. Wow!
  6. T

2 BIKES

Yes sir thank you. Only did 1 track day and headed to Summit Point Monday for my 2nd.
  7. T

2 BIKES

Haha! I only have 2 sport bikes. A few toys for dirt in the garage as well. Yeah, I’m not into “saving her for the next guy” I bought them to ride em! Just want to learn safely. Thanks !
  8. T

2 BIKES

Thanks for the heads up
  9. T

2 BIKES

How the hell did you know ?
  10. T

2 BIKES

Great, thank you !
  11. T

2 BIKES

Hello, Am I able to bring 2 bikes to the track? I have a Ducati Streetfighter V4S and was thinking of bringing to track days along with the Panigale. Of course I would prep for tech and follow all the guideline.
  12. T

PittRace 5/11

Wow ! 16 hours that’s dedication! I was honestly very impressed with how organized everything was on Saturday. Hats off! See you guys out there again soon!
  13. T

PittRace 5/11

First time update… What a great experience and amazing organization, thank you N2! I came out Friday night setup in my trailer (anxious, nervous, weather that’s was coming looking terrible). That night you could see the northern lights - didn’t even know that was going to happen. What a...
  14. T

PittRace 5/11 Newcomer

Thanks ! Forgot to mention the rear stand - that will be on the trailer. I’ll remove the plate. I’ll just tape over the lights with painters tape. Checking the chain and will make sure I have the required tools.
  15. T

PittRace 5/11 Newcomer

Hello All, Really getting excited and nervous at the same time for this Saturday 5/11 at PittRace. This will be my 1st event. I will be coming on Friday and reserved a camping spot. I'm coming with my 7x14 enclosed trailer (black) - black Ram TRX. I have read the manual several times and...
  16. T

NEW LEATHER SUIT

Man, I got the TechAir5 today! May have to exchange it for the 7??!!
  17. T

NEW LEATHER SUIT

No, can’t do the 12th as it’s Mother’s Day. I’m only 1 hr from the track. Planning to come Friday the 10th stay overnight nearby hotel and get into the track early AM. I’m going to book more TD’s soon though. Depending on weather I may be booking an earlier date. Dying to ride if it ever stops...
  18. T

NEW LEATHER SUIT

May 11 PittRace as of now.
  19. T

NEW LEATHER SUIT

Yes I will be using for street/track. I do have 3 bikes and may designate the bike I’m brining to track as a “track only bike”. Need to get out there to see first. I picked up 6 inch numbers and will figure out how I’m going to apply them. Also got a suit as well today. Now working on getting...
  20. T

NEW LEATHER SUIT

Ya, I was reading about custom kangaroo suits. I’m headed to a local store today to try on some suits (different brands) to get a feeling for fit. Thank you for the input.