Search results

1. itaintall

wives going to the track

Take the dog instead
  2. itaintall

Where's Rant??!!

Hmmm, I may be able to help coax him out. I seem to have shared the talent of getting the rant started in the past.
  3. itaintall

Live from rd atlanta

Brrrrr.....sssttttillll ttttrryyyiinng tttttttttoo dddeffroooossssssttttt. Had fun. see y'all next year
  4. itaintall

Hello from South Georgia!

Me too. ten minutes from Roebling, in Pooler. By the way some of the guys at Superbike Specialties (they recently changed their name to Southeast something or other) are Nesbians as well. Good guys.
  5. itaintall

First track day

I'll be there Friday as well. Setting up camp in the paddock Thursday night. I'll be in a green Chevy pick-up with a small white trailer. Come by and say hi.
  6. itaintall

Road Atlanta in December

Well said. I'm all packed. See you there.
  7. itaintall

Road Atlanta in December

Looks like the most important piece of gear will be a heated vest. Dang it, now I have to poke a hole in my leathers for the power cord.
  8. itaintall

Road Atlanta in December

Track days even make packing the trailer fun; I'm all tingly!
  9. itaintall

teknic sizing question

Motosport.com occasionally has great clearance prices. If in doubt, go large
  10. itaintall

TOMAHAWK and SHINKO tires

As the resident cheapskate, I've used Continental an Avon Supersport tires several times and liked them both. I'm no "hot-shoe", but they seemed fine to me. I'm with CycleRant, Even I'm not willing to use a totally unknown commodity like Shinko or Tomahawk no matter how inexpensive. See Mike...
  11. itaintall

Shift Quality

OK, Here's a weird one. I discovered something that may help someone else. I have an older R1 and the shift quality has been "dog doodoo" since I've owned it. In the past, synthetic oil has helped shift quality on a Honda I owned; no dice this time. Most of my bikes have been Suzukis, so at...
  12. itaintall

Happy Thanksgiving

We all have lots to be thankful for: Friends, family, homes, provision. Difficulties? yes, but blessings, even in the difficulties. I'd like to thank the Lord for all he's allowed and provided in my life. I'd like to thank Him for getting to know some of y'all, and I'd like to wish you a very...
  13. itaintall

Road Atlanta in December

I was at least able to play FORZA-2 on my kid's X-box, and do laps of RA. Now it's broken; it got the red ring of death. I may actually have to work the honey-do list now....RATS!!! 19 days to go.
  14. itaintall

A Dangerous way to clean a chain

I don't know why, but Pitzer comes to mind when I read this thread.
  15. itaintall

Road Atlanta in December

22 days and counting...can't wait.
  16. itaintall

Road Atlanta in December

No it won't, Rant will be there.... Just look for the guy in the rain slicker.
  17. itaintall

Road Atlanta in December

He gets a little power, and look what happens!... B's cool, I have horsepower now I can actually pass people on the straights; no problem. Looking forward to it. Bummer I had to miss Barber. We're trying to get a new aircraft in the air and I couldn't get away. I hear the weather was nice...