Search results

1. itaintall

Shift Quality

OK, Here's a weird one. I discovered something that may help someone else. I have an older R1 and the shift quality has been "dog doodoo" since I've owned it. In the past, synthetic oil has helped shift quality on a Honda I owned; no dice this time. Most of my bikes have been Suzukis, so at...
  2. itaintall

Happy Thanksgiving

We all have lots to be thankful for: Friends, family, homes, provision. Difficulties? yes, but blessings, even in the difficulties. I'd like to thank the Lord for all he's allowed and provided in my life. I'd like to thank Him for getting to know some of y'all, and I'd like to wish you a very...
  3. itaintall

What will I do Tonight

..listen to the communist in chief bloviate for an hour, or go work on my bike? Tough call. I'll be in the garage if you want me.
  4. itaintall

How's Earl?

Anybody have the status on Earl?
  5. itaintall

Welding needed in Savannah

Hey, I need to get a very small aluminum weld done to a sub-frame member on my R1 (like a 2 inch bead). Anybody know who can do this kind of work in the Savannah area? The oldest starts college Monday, so I'm hoping for a reasonable charge. thanks,
  6. itaintall

Med-Evac out of RA

Does anyone know the status of the rider that got med-evac'd out Of RA today? I like helicopters, but hate seeing those things at the track.
  7. itaintall

Sv650

I'm selling a 2000 SV650 in great shape for street or track 27K miles no rash. $2500.00. It's located in the Savannah, GA area. By the way, It looks just like the one in my signature photo, but it's not that one. It's never been on the track.
  8. itaintall

Yamaha Demo Rides

For those who have taken the demo rides, how does it go down? Is it just like any other session, etc., etc....
  9. itaintall

Rc 51

I have a chance to pick up an RC 51 cheap. Anyone used one on the track before? Did you like it?
  10. itaintall

Thanks CRs (RRR)

RRR was fantastic today. Thanks CRs for all the pointers. I learned a lot...and thanks for the bump. The last session in "I" was a real eye opener; the most instructive session of the day. Who's the fast dude in the yellow leathers??? Holy cow! I know it's been said multiple times, but I'll add...
  11. itaintall

Vir

Ok, Before anybody unloads on me, I'm not asking about gate opening times, camping facilities, how clean the bathrooms are, or anything else that the new FAQ section would cover on VIR;). I just want to know what y'all think is the best VIR track configuration, and why: North, South, Patriot or...
  12. itaintall

WTB Pipe or S/O for 1st Gen SV 650

Must be cheap
  13. itaintall

Savannah to Barber November

Looking to split expenses. Let me know. Will drive or ride. My trailer is enclosed and will (just barely) fit two bikes.
  14. itaintall

Vesrah...Thanks

My EBC HH pads were getting a little long-of-tooth at Barber in October. After asking around, some of the guys suggested I try Vesrah pads. All I have to say is, "Yowwee!; what a difference!". They're not even bedded in yet and I see a huge improvement. I thought SVs just had crappy brakes...
  15. itaintall

Paging Mr. Croom

Mike, Is Jamie alright? Bummer to go down right after being bumped. Jeff
  16. itaintall

Barber 411

What's the in-field set-up at Barber? I'll be arriving Friday night. I saw the thread about how you can get in as long as you're preregistered. Is camping OK? Do they have power?, etc, etc. Looking forward to it, I've heard a lot of good things about the track.
  17. itaintall

First Track Day - Roebling

This past week-end was my first track day (intro rider). What a great experience! I found NESBA to be extremely well organized, safety oriented and desirous of providing a fun week-end. I met a lot of great people and learned alot. Thanks to CR Dave, Rob (I think...blue Yamaha) and the other CRs...
  18. itaintall

Tech

Hi, I'm new to NESBA; I'm signed up for an upcoming session, and had a question about tech. I have a "bolt fix" on my shift lever and also on my rear brake. Has anybody ever had trouble getting through tech with a repaired lever like this? Thanks,