Search results

1. singh

Sportbike theme iPhone 5 cases

Hey Guys, I am at the initial stages of a start up and am looking into simple fully customizable products for riders. The first product released yesterday are two Sportbike themed iPhone Cases... Let me know what you all think. If you like them, please spread the word, or even buy one! I can...
  2. singh

Power outlets at track

Question regarding power outlets at VIR and Summit Point. Do all the paddocks have them and how hard is it to get one. Got some tire warmers and trying to figure out if I need to get a generator or not. Thanks -Amar
  3. singh

WTB Enclosed Trailer

I am looking for an enclosed trailer, ideally a 7x14. PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks -Amar
  4. singh

Field Sheer Leather Suit and AGV Sport Leather Jacket

$100 for the suit (50 size) and $50 for the jacket (56 size), plus actual shipping or free pickup in Richmond. Suit needs TLC, since it has been down twice in low speed crashes. Needs stiching, some patchwork probably, but you have a cheap suit that you can customize! ;) Jacket has barely been...
  5. singh

Mylaps timer?

Any of you have any experience with the MyLaps transponders? Would they work at VIR/Summit point? http://www.mylaps.com/index.php/us_eng/Websites/B2C/mx/shop/mx_transponders
  6. singh

Thank you control riders!

Just wanted to thank Emerson and Scott and other control riders for the great track day this weekend at Jefferson! As always it is great to ride and learn from all of you and thanks for the bump to I also. Sometime ago I did my first track day in Texas where I got bumped from B to I within half...
  7. singh

KX 250 Supermoto Kit ($900)

I am selling my recently purchased KX 250 Supermoto Kit ($900). I put less than 100 miles on the tires so it all pretty new. I also bought another set of rotors for the front and back wheels and they are still in their original package. The set includes: •Warp 9 17" wheel set (3.5"x17"...
  8. singh

Video 9/10/11 Bike #72 crash, B group, Session 3

Hey #72 (sorry I forgot your userid), hope you are feeling better now. I told you I would post the clip of you going down if I caught it. You took quite a tumble! Glad you and the bike walked away without injury. -Amar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arTQp-tC40I&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
  9. singh

No Summit Point in 2011?

Hey, I don't see Summit point on the 2011 calendar. Is that still in the works? Thanks!
  10. singh

Baby sitting help on track (Summit Point, 9/12-9/13)

Guys, I am wanting to bring my 4 year old son to see me at the track day at Summit Point on September 12/13. As a single dad and someone new to that track (first track day there) I don't have anyone to watch him. Do you know anyone who could, or have any ideas? Appreciate your help in advance...
  11. singh

Can I stay the night before at VIR?

Hi Guys! New here, and doing my first track day at VIR on the 4th. Since it is a 3 hour drive, I am thinking of driving in the night before. Can I pull into the track the night before and sleep in my truck? Any other ideas? Thanks